Windows 10: Cannot send invites from my family safety account

Discus and support Cannot send invites from my family safety account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am having continuous trouble sending an invite as the organiser of my family safety group. Furthermore, when my partner set up the group and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoey Kemp, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Zoey Kemp Win User

Cannot send invites from my family safety account

Hello,I am having continuous trouble sending an invite as the organiser of my family safety group. Furthermore, when my partner set up the group and tried to invite both my son and myself we are unable to accept it.I have been passed around to various teams on your live chat service with no one being able to offer me a solution or reasonable explanation on when this will be fixed.The group I set up on my email would not register my son’s pc and your help forums said to try removing and adding again. However now when I try to send him an invite it says there is “suspicious activity” and to “wai

:)

Zoey Kemp, Mar 19, 2023

2. Microsoft Account Invitation Email Not Received so Account Still Pending.

Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Can you share few information regarding the issue?

Does both the members log in using their emails?

Are you referring to the invitation to join in Family Safety?

Are you trying to invite the users in family safety, if yes then you need to remove the users who are not receiving the invitation and then re-create the users in the family safety online page.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

• Check the user which says invitation has been sent.

• Click on remove link.

• Select the user with the invitation has been sent message.

• Click the add link where you enter the users email address.

I suggest you to follow this steps if you are talking about email invitation about family safety.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Mar 19, 2023
  3. No email sent when adding family member to Family Safety in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Which mail are you using?

• Did you check in the junk folder?
    If the invitation is not there in the junk or spam folder, I suggest you to delete the sent invitation from family safety account and re send it and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Cannot send invites from my family safety account

unable to receive family safety invitation.

Original Title: family safety

Hi

I have set up family safet for my son, and create email as well. as per the instruction i sent invitation but he did not receive invitation as of now, it's been 4 days already and we can't sign in his account as well. Please advice!

SJ

safahudeenJanoof, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Cannot send invites from my family safety account

1. Cannot send invites from my family safety account - Similar Threads - Cannot send invites

2. Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety: Hi,My kid accidently left the family safety and then sent the invite. When kid tried to accept the invite on Saturday, kept getting errorUnusual Activity detected. Please try after sometime. TraceID: xxxTried from a different laptop and also from phone app and still got the...
  3. Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety: Hi,My kid accidently left the family safety and then sent the invite. When kid tried to accept the invite on Saturday, kept getting errorUnusual Activity detected. Please try after sometime. TraceID: xxxTried from a different laptop and also from phone app and still got the...
  4. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety

I Cannot add my son's account in Family Safety: I Cannot add my son's account in Family SafetyI receive the following message: Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again. TraceID: W31ZEyomXEik0KBq.90.708Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. Cannot send invites from my family safety account

Cannot send invites from my family safety account: Hello,I am having continuous trouble sending an invite as the organiser of my family safety group. Furthermore, when my partner set up the group and tried to invite both my son and myself we are unable to accept it.I have been passed around to various teams on your live chat...
  7. Cannot send invites from my family safety account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot send invites from my family safety account: Hello,I am having continuous trouble sending an invite as the organiser of my family safety group. Furthermore, when my partner set up the group and tried to invite both my son and myself we are unable to accept it.I have been passed around to various teams on your live chat...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety: Cannot accept invitation and it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety: Cannot accept invitation and it goes into a loop: I wanted to put some limits on my son's screen time. I thought Microsoft Family Safety would be the solution.Problem: My son nor I cannot accept the invitaion.Description of what is happening:My son didn't even have a Microsoft account on his desktop, so I created a Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety: Cannot accept invitation and it goes into a loop

Microsoft Family Safety: Cannot accept invitation and it goes into a loop: I wanted to put some limits on my son's screen time. I thought Microsoft Family Safety would be the solution.Problem: My son nor I cannot accept the invitaion.Description of what is happening:My son didn't even have a Microsoft account on his desktop, so I created a Microsoft...
  10. Cannot invite my child to our Microsoft Family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot invite my child to our Microsoft Family account: Hi there, since two weeks I cannot invite my childs e-mail to our Microsoft Family account. After I click on inviting and write in the e-mail address I want to invite I get the error massage "The error is not in your PC. Wait some minutes and try again." See the error...