Windows 10: Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Discus and support Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harish_Sridharan, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a solution to this?

:)

Harish_Sridharan, Jun 12, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Jun 12, 2020
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

1. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - Cannot send mail

2. Windows 10 Mail Cannot send.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail Cannot send.: On Windows 10 Mail I can receive, but cannot send. All sent emails end up in the Outbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-cannot-send/83e72a0b-a513-45cf-95b6-746c070033d0
  3. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  4. sending mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending mail: i have a box come up telling me i must delete messages so i can send as it is full, i have done this but still will not allow me to send anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-mail/b2802ca4-cbe0-48f6-9935-e8c7fa0065af
  5. Mail's association with "Send to", "Mail recipient" cannot be repaired

Mail's association with "Send to", "Mail recipient" cannot be repaired: Hi, This Mail feature has never worked since day 1 for me. The error "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action" persists despite all corrective actions. I've followed all of the Microsoft Support suggestions, starting with resetting the Mail...
  6. Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient"

Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient": As it stands, this problem is still unsolved, and not even responded by Microsoft after 4 YEARS (!!!): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-windows-mail-app-as-default-email/cc01a046-7f46-4567-8f82-444fd5abf6e6. This is VERY important for my...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  8. Mail not sending!

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not sending!: Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element! Old habits die hard... I have...
  9. Cannot send to windows mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send to windows mail: Hello, When right click on a file and try to send it to windows mail as attachment I get the message below, [img] 98453
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...