Windows 10: cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

Discus and support cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 did an update and after the update was complete, I could not send or receive emails in Windows Live email. There ws and Unknown error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarlenePorter1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

Windows 10 did an update and after the update was complete, I could not send or receive emails in Windows Live email. There ws and Unknown error message . The mail Error ID was 0x800C013E

:)

DarlenePorter1, Aug 14, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Unable to send or respond to emails received

I have Windows 7 Premier

I use Windows Live email

I can no longer send emails nor can I respond to a received email.

HELP!

I did follow the Email server settings suggestions for Windows Live Mail

to no avail

Any or all suggestions on how to correct this will be most welcome.

LeeBenson1, Aug 14, 2020
  4. cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

1. cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email - Similar Threads - cannot send receive

2. Windows Live Email will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Email will not send or receive.: Windows Live Email will not send or receive. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-will-not-send-or-receive/43324ab0-eb91-4978-a1bd-b9ebd1f1095e
  3. Windows Live Email will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Email will not send or receive.: Windows Live Email will not send or receive. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-will-not-send-or-receive/43324ab0-eb91-4978-a1bd-b9ebd1f1095e
  4. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  5. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  6. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  7. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  8. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  9. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. Can't send or receive email with windows live 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send or receive email with windows live 2012: Frozen again! Tried to reset password. Doesn't work. Scoured internet to find solutions. Nothing works! ugh... I guess having a Verizon.net email with windows live 2012 is becoming an obsolete issue. I have had this email for my business for years and it will be a major...