Windows 10: cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account

Discus and support cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cannot receive or receive emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulettebushay, Mar 22, 2020.

1. cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account

cannot receive or receive emails

:)

paulettebushay, Mar 22, 2020

2. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 22, 2020
  3. cannot verify account

Hi Michael,

To resolve your concern regarding account verification, follow the steps below:

cannot send or receive messaggs  to verify my account 986f1399-2075-4d6c-a13b-38fd1463e9a6.png

4. Click on More security settings.

cannot send or receive messaggs  to verify my account 298f3039-aa21-4bdd-96eb-5277bb5e172e.png

5. Click on Verify next to your security information.

6. You'll receive a security code via text or email to verify that you're the account owner. Enter the code that you'll receive, and then click on
    Verify.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Mar 22, 2020
  4. cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account

Not receiving a code to verify this account

I have tried to verify my account from within Windows 10, and from the website when going to "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft".

No matter what I do, the system never send me a verification code.

I have checked and my email account is working as I can send and receive emails. Also, I am able to send a code to a friend's account, but none is ever sent to mine.

Currently it is set to replace my security info with a friend's email account which I did not want to do. I was expecting that it was just temporarily using that as an alternate for temporary verification.

Can you please help me.

Thank you.

Beetle Bailey (CAN), Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account

1. cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account - Similar Threads - cannot send receive

2. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  3. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  4. Cannot verify my new account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify my new account: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and when setting up the laptop with windows 10 pro, I could create a new account. So I created the following account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Afterwards when setting up this email in Outlook they ask a verification code....
  5. Cannot verify my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my account: From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow...
  6. Cannot verify my Microsoft account

Cannot verify my Microsoft account: I have just bought a new pc with Windows 10 2H20 version, direct from HP. I have Office Home/ Student from a a machine which failed early this year within a month. During set up I get a recurring problem that takes me to a screen which I have to add my telephone...
  7. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  8. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  9. Can not send mail or verify account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  10. Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account

Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account: Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail <Removed for Privacy> account. Windows Live Mail couldn't log on to the email server using authenticated POP (APOP). Contact your email provider and verify that it supports authenticated POP. To change this logon setting, in...