Windows 10: Cannot send photos in emails

Discus and support Cannot send photos in emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robertbecker8, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Cannot send photos in emails

Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks

:)

Robertbecker8, Feb 29, 2020

2. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, Feb 29, 2020
  3. where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 29, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Cannot send photos in emails

Picture Tools to send photos by email

Mind if I make an alternate suggestion?

We don't use email any more to share pictures. That's so 20th century.

These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos.

This has lots of advantages, among them:

• no need to attach photos to email
    • you can share full resolution photos that would choke an email server
    • you can easily share as many photos as you like - dozens at a time
    • share with lots of people at the same time

For the recipient it's so easy: Just click to view or right-click to download. Even the computer-phobic (like certain members of my family) can do it.

BulldogXX, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Cannot send photos in emails

1. Cannot send photos in emails - Similar Threads - Cannot send photos

2. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  3. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  4. Cannot send emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send emails.: Yesterday, #while using usual email account following message keeps coming up "Windows message "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments...
  5. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  6. I cannot send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send emails: I cannot send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-emails/f315648d-a84f-4705-98fe-d5b9e6123608
  7. cannot send emails windows 10

cannot send emails windows 10: cannot send emails windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-emails-windows-10/511a5d29-dfe7-4928-a9ed-0bb992440243
  8. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  9. I cannot send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot send emails: I keep receiving messages from Windows We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large...
  10. Sending photos in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending photos in email: I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos-in-email/02e2c64f-8a37-485e-9058-25b81c0bf0ca