Windows 10: Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app

Discus and support Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Outgoing messages get hung up in Outbox on Windows 10 mail app. Have deleted and reinstalled yahoo numerous times. Web-based yahoo works fine, works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnCulp1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. JohnCulp1 Win User

Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app

Outgoing messages get hung up in Outbox on Windows 10 mail app. Have deleted and reinstalled yahoo numerous times. Web-based yahoo works fine, works fine from my iPhone...it's just Win 10. What's the correct outbox server setting?

:)

JohnCulp1, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Oct 13, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Oct 13, 2018
  4. dsmith888 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Hi
    I am on a local ISP (mail.naples.net) that uses POP3 and would like to use the Windows 10 mail client. I can receive emails no problem but am not able to send. It just stays in OUTBOX. The only error message I can find is 'attention required' in the accounts tab when I go there. Both my incoming and outgoing servers address are "mail.naples.net" My yahoo account with this client works fine. Your suggestions and help appreciated.

dsmith888, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot send yahoo email from Windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - Cannot send yahoo

2. Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app: From last one month I am not able to send mails from yahoo and google accounts using mail app or other applications blue mail, Thunderbird mail clients. The issue are: i Issue is only with sending mails. Mails are received normally in Ymail and Gmail.ii Outlook account is...
  3. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  4. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  5. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  6. Cannot send yahoo email in mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send yahoo email in mail app: I am using the MS mail app and the past couple of days I cannot send emails through my yahoo account. My gmail account on the mail app is working just fine. I can send emails from my phone and through the yahoo server. I am receiving emails with no problem. Please help....
  7. Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app

Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here?? ***Original title: Sending emails from...
  8. YAHOO MAIL and email apps

in Browsers and Email
    YAHOO MAIL and email apps: I see from searching there are others who have a problem similar but not the same as mine. For no reason Windows started to report that accounts in the Windows Mail app needed fixing. Google was not affected but Outlook and Yahoo were and many attempts to fix them failed. The...
  9. windows 10 mail app not working with yahoo email

windows 10 mail app not working with yahoo email: I have been having problems with my windows 10 mail app and my yahoo email account. My yahoo email works perfect with all my android phone/tablet mail apps but is a nightmare with windows 10 mail app. The emails show up on windows 10 mail hours even days after I receive...
  10. Cannot send from Widows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send from Widows 10 Mail app: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and want to use the Mail app. I got it set up and it will receive but not send: I get this error message in my Inbox - "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not send emails in yahoo windows 10

2. yahoo snmp cant send email

3. cannot send yahoo mail

4. Yahoo mail wont send from apps,
  5. cannot send mails email app windows 10,
  6. yahoo mail cannot send from windows mail,
  7. cannot send email in windows mail app,
  8. yahoo mail not sending windows 10 mail app,
  9. cannot send mail from windows 10,
  10. i cannot send email with microsoft mail app,
  11. cannot send email from mail app windows 10,