Windows 10: Cannot set BITS to Autostart

Discus and support Cannot set BITS to Autostart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I tried to set BITS service to Autostart, trying to resolve event ID 1008 (Perflib etc...). Ok, it sets but after few minutes it goes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeMcLutz, Apr 20, 2017.

1. JoeMcLutz Win User

Cannot set BITS to Autostart

Hi!
    I tried to set BITS service to Autostart, trying to resolve event ID 1008 (Perflib etc...). Ok, it sets but after few minutes it goes back to Demand start.
    Is there anyway to set *permanently* on Autostart?

Thank you.
    Joe

:)

JoeMcLutz, Apr 20, 2017
  2. Urgent05 Win User

URGENT! Windows Cannot Repair Autostart Cannot Read Files

URGENT! Windows Cannot Repair Autostart Cannot Read Files

URGENT!

Our computer with Windows 10 did not shut down and gave the message "cannot shut down."

Upon re-starting, now there is the message:

"Windows cannot repair autostart"

"Cannot read files"

The addresses to disks and all other OS settings are not there.

Your urgent assistance is most appreciated.

Thank you.

Urgent05, Apr 20, 2017
  3. C:\ProgramData\AutoStarter dizininde yer alan program sürekli arkada çalışıyor.

C:\ProgramData\AutoStarter dizininde yer alan program sürekli arkada çalışıyor. Ayrıca Sistemim 64 bit olmasına rağmen AutoStarter 32 bitte çalışıyor. Bu program nedir, ne işe yarar ve eğer gerekli bir şeyse 64 bit olması gerekmiyor mu?

AkınBakioğlu, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Cannot set BITS to Autostart

1. Cannot set BITS to Autostart - Similar Threads - Cannot set BITS

2. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  3. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  4. Autostart bearbeiten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autostart bearbeiten: suche Funktionen von Autostart Programm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-bearbeiten/1f7fd369-2c53-4b3b-a0ed-57eda6a4d617
  5. Autostart bearbeiten

Autostart bearbeiten: suche Funktionen von Autostart Programm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-bearbeiten/1f7fd369-2c53-4b3b-a0ed-57eda6a4d617
  6. Autostart apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  7. Autostart apps

Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/cb5e6abe-52e9-4cf1-9b7b-3768815e1833
  8. Entries cannot be deleted in the Autostart tab of the Task Manager.

Entries cannot be deleted in the Autostart tab of the Task Manager.: I have 3 entries in the Autostart tab, that can't be deleted via the registry or the tool CCleaner. I can deactivate them, but removal is not possible. What can I do to delete the entries? In the screenshot you can see the 3 deactivated Deaktiviert entries which I want to...
  9. Skype Autostarting

Skype Autostarting: I am finding Skype is auto-starting several times a day, without a re-boot. I have checked to see if it is enabled during booting and it is not. I have downloaded and used Autoruns, and there is no reference to Skype at all. There is no ability from within Skype to stop it...
  10. Skype Autostarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype Autostarting: I am finding Skype is auto-starting several times a day, without a re-boot. I have checked to see if it is enabled during booting and it is not. I have downloaded and used Autoruns, and there is no reference to Skype at all. There is no ability from within Skype to stop it...