Windows 10: Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook

Discus and support Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask for help as to why I cannot set up any of my email accounts on my Windows 10 mail or on Outlook. Please see photo below on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChloeLTB, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ChloeLTB Win User

Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook

Hi,

I would like to ask for help as to why I cannot set up any of my email accounts on my Windows 10 mail or on Outlook. Please see photo below on the error for Windows mail.

Is this because of a network error? But my internet is working just fine. Or because I am using Windows defender (instead of other anti-virus providers)? Though I have already turned it off. Or that I previously used my email to register and set up on another computer? Do any of these have a bearing?

I can't figure out why I can't seem to get any email application to work. I've been researching on what to do, but it seems like nothing has been helpful.

Many thanks!

Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook a230bfc2-3fef-40c5-8721-67fccc6c3c2f?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChloeLTB, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook - Similar Threads - Cannot set mail

2. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  3. Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add outlook mail to windows mail app.: If I add as Office 365 mail after add I will get a password out of date message, after I fix the account it happens again and again. I have checked all email passwords and the are correct. I can manually add but then, no incoming or out going mail will show in the windows...
  4. Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I have the following issue with setting up the mail app, open the mail click on add account, the mail app find my email address so I click it, then the following box appears on the screen and the mail get stuck the screen.Please see screenshot attached.Any help would be...
  5. Setting up Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up Windows 10 Mail: I've tried repeatedly to set up my email account in Windows 10 Mail on a new laptop. "We couldn't find your settings" comes up each time. I can go directly to the server and gain immediate access. What's wrong?...
  6. Set up windows 10 mail

Set up windows 10 mail: How exacly can I stop the password change when I try to set up windows 10 mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-windows-10-mail/e459f805-6aac-4b89-b84c-900066943ecf
  7. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Set up

Windows 10 Mail Set up: I am having a heck of a time setting up my Mail account. I can send mail fine, but never get any incoming mail. I used the settings that from my old Outlook mail but maybe they're outdated?...
  9. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot setup outlook