Windows 10: Cannot share files/pictures

Discus and support Cannot share files/pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently i was asked to update my account through a notification. I have Yahoo mail through my sky tv broadband package. And this has been running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenMaule, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Cannot share files/pictures

Recently i was asked to update my account through a notification.

I have Yahoo mail through my sky tv broadband package. And this has been running very well, for my windows 10. Which i also updated i.e

changed password.

But ever since i was asked to update my account i am having problems sharing any files/pictures.

My email is good on windows and on my mobile phone. I also updated my microsoft account i.e changed password today.

But still have the same problem.

Please help.

:)

KarenMaule, Mar 27, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Cannot share files/pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Cannot share files/pictures

1. Cannot share files/pictures - Similar Threads - Cannot share files

2. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Share file from OneDrive: I have a personal OneDrive account and want to share files from it with others, and in a Basecamp Project online. I opened the file, clicked "share" and changed the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" can access. I then both emailed this link to someone, and also put...
  3. Cannot Save Pictures into File?

Cannot Save Pictures into File?: Everytime I cannot save a picture or file to any folder in my external hard drive. The same message about having to contact the administrator when I am the only administrator on the computer. I cannot download anything to my other drive and my initial one is running out of...
  4. Cannot Save Pictures into File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Pictures into File?: Everytime I cannot save a picture or file to any folder in my external hard drive. The same message about having to contact the administrator when I am the only administrator on the computer. I cannot download anything to my other drive and my initial one is running out of...
  5. Cannot Delete A File That Was Shared With Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Delete A File That Was Shared With Me: My language tutor just shared with me a PDF file but I ma not able to open it and it requires administrator access to delete it. I thought I currently had admin access. How can I go about deleting this?Note: I do not believe this file is manicous in any way. It is a textbook...
  6. Cannot Delete A File That Was Shared With Me

Cannot Delete A File That Was Shared With Me: My language tutor just shared with me a PDF file but I ma not able to open it and it requires administrator access to delete it. I thought I currently had admin access. How can I go about deleting this?Note: I do not believe this file is manicous in any way. It is a textbook...
  7. file cannot be shared

file cannot be shared: One of my pc cannot share files. I tried everything but when i try to shares files i received this file cannot be share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-cannot-be-shared/60eb8745-0ce5-4155-b6b1-de6f5dede316
  8. Cannot delete or add pictures to remote shared folder

Cannot delete or add pictures to remote shared folder: Desk has a few dents more right now. Several machines on the LAN. Two machines, both W10 machines. THAT machine has the WHOLE users folder set to be shared because I have need to access items in the user tree from just about all over it, from Desktop to Videos. Works fine for...
  9. sharing icloud pictures

sharing icloud pictures: how do I give access to someone on my icloud account to be able to share my photo files with them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-icloud-pictures/722b6751-3704-400d-be67-1b7349fb708f"
  10. Cannot Access Shared Folders On Network (With Pictures)

Cannot Access Shared Folders On Network (With Pictures): Hi all.. Background I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The upgrade was done OTA. While I was using Windows 7 I had no network problems. Network Issue After the upgrade I am no longer able to access my shared folders or even the other shared computers...