Windows 10: Cannot sign in after a bugware update

Discus and support Cannot sign in after a bugware update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have more than one profile on my PC and the latest bugware update has locked me out of the other profile. When I try to sign in the bugware thinks I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BaltaisGulbis, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in after a bugware update

I have more than one profile on my PC and the latest bugware update has locked me out of the other profile. When I try to sign in the bugware thinks I am signing out so I cannot complete the sign in process.

Any better solutions than deleting the profile and then adding it again, or getting rid of that bugware update, or considering all updates bugware and potentially unwanted?

:)

BaltaisGulbis, Aug 12, 2019

2. Looking for previous PC Suite versions. 6.82 is bugware junk

Hi. PC Suite is bugware 6.82 and I want to take a step back to the previous version directly before 6.82. Does anyone know where I can find it? Whatever version that might be?

A link would be helpful.

thanks.
    Message Edited by dave100 on 05-Dec-2006

10:13 AM

dave100---01, Aug 12, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot sign in after a bugware update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Cannot sign in after a bugware update

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Cannot sign in after a bugware update

1. Cannot sign in after a bugware update - Similar Threads - Cannot sign bugware

2. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get into laptop after signing in: I signed into my Microsoft account and then restarted my computer. The start up screen shows my Microsoft user name and I click to sign in. I enter the correct password and then it asks me to set up my pin. This doesn’t work, so it gives me the option to skip this step, so I...
  3. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get into laptop after signing in: I signed into my Microsoft account and then restarted my computer. The start up screen shows my Microsoft user name and I click to sign in. I enter the correct password and then it asks me to set up my pin. This doesn’t work, so it gives me the option to skip this step, so I...
  4. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop: I have a laptop running Windows 10. Recently I found it was not working properly. So, I reset it using the internal utilities in the Windows 10 OS. After the reset process was complete, I saw a screen that showed “Other Users” and I was asked to enter the username and...
  6. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop: I have a laptop running Windows 10. Recently I found it was not working properly. So, I reset it using the internal utilities in the Windows 10 OS. After the reset process was complete, I saw a screen that showed “Other Users” and I was asked to enter the username and...
  7. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Aptio bugware AGAIN - FED UP

Aptio bugware AGAIN - FED UP: There is a need to fix that [censored] on my other laptup once and forever. Before Asus, otherwise a good company, gets another hater. I am FED UP with Aptio setup loop every second time I start my other PC....
  9. signing in after update

signing in after update: I can't sign in after the latest update. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-after-update/c3942b47-2219-4c3f-a206-c0012ba054a3
  10. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update: I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t... The sign in screen appears normally, and I can enter my PIN or Microsoft Password to sign in. However, signing in with either...