Windows 10: Cannot sign in into windows 10

Discus and support Cannot sign in into windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had a problem my pc wiped all of my data and ive finally gotten over it, but now i cant sign in to both the microsoft store and the xbox app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinerFrame7, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in into windows 10

I recently had a problem my pc wiped all of my data and ive finally gotten over it, but now i cant sign in to both the microsoft store and the xbox app on my pc even though i can on my browser.

It tells me we encountered an error. Please try signing in again later, while the xbox app added error code 0x80070002

:)

FinerFrame7, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Cannot sign in into windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot sign in into windows 10

1. Cannot sign in into windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign

2. Cannot sign into Microsoft Store under Child Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Store under Child Account: I wanted to put Minecraft on my son's computer. Right now, he uses the computer as his own account, as a Child under my account as Family. I have a key for the software, so I opened the store to redeem the code. I don't get that option at all when I'm signed in as him....
  3. cannot sign in onedrive desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sign in onedrive desktop: I am running onedrive desktop on two machines (Dell laptop and Surface Pro 4) and a smartphone (iPhone SE). The version of OneDrive on the Dell machine cannot sign in. When I launch the application, the process starts but the sign in cannot be completed. I see multiple...
  4. I cannot sign into my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into my laptop.: I cannot sign in my notebook book using the password bc it stopped working. The only option I have to sign in is the fingerprint, which usualy works just fine. However, I had a wet finger and the figerprint option is "blocked" now for too many tries. .The login screen wants...
  5. I cannot sign into Windows 10 on the PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into Windows 10 on the PC: Since yesterday I am not able to sign into Windows 10 PC. I have changed the password but to no avail. It has allowed me to use the pc as a temporary sign in. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised

Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised: I have been scouring the internet for a solution to this issue but cannot find one, so I’m desperate now. I have used a passcode for over a year to log in to my laptop, since switching from my Microsoft/Hotmail password which I previously used. Just under a week ago, my...
  7. Cannot sign in microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign in microsoft account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft account from any app. The login window was empty and closed before anything showed up. The error code I got was 0x0000042b, which basically means that the program was aborted unexpectedly. Any idea on how should I solve this problem? Edit: sfc...
  8. Cannot change sign in screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change sign in screen background: Not even asking for help just why. Windows 11 maybe you'll get background images working? What is wrong with you? How many technical manuals do I have to read to change the background? Best lead I saw before giving up had something to do with the registry editor, I don't...
  9. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  10. cannot sign into my account

cannot sign into my account: Trying to log in computer. when I enter my PIN/Password I get the message We cannot sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes your make will be...