Windows 10: Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

Discus and support Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; First of all I had this wierd program that i couldn't locate nor delete. I therefore tried to delete it from regedit, however it just automatically... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Oliver ferenczi, May 15, 2023.

1. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

First of all I had this wierd program that i couldn't locate nor delete. I therefore tried to delete it from regedit, however it just automatically closed and so i researched and wrote a command in the cmd and restarted. I noticed that i couldnt sign in my accountIt wasnt there on the available options in the lock screen and so a signed in on my other account that I dont use. I wanted to get back to my other account but when I sign in with Microsoft it says 'this account is already signed in on this computer' This is really frustrating Thanks

:)

Oliver ferenczi, May 15, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 15, 2023
  3. WallyX Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I do in fact have an existing Microsoft account and if I go directly to Microsoft, everything works. The problem is clearly at Step 7 of the process of, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead." I don't know why this is happening.

WallyX, May 15, 2023
  4. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

1. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed... - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. Cannot sign in Microsoft account ' Another user on this device uses this mictosoft account' '

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in Microsoft account ' Another user on this device uses this mictosoft account' ': First of all I had this wierd program that i couldn't locate nor delete. I therefore tried to delete it from regedit, however it just automatically closed and so i researched and wrote a command in the cmd and restarted. I noticed that i couldnt sign in my accountIt wasnt...
  3. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...: First of all I had this wierd program that i couldn't locate nor delete. I therefore tried to delete it from regedit, however it just automatically closed and so i researched and wrote a command in the cmd and restarted. I noticed that i couldnt sign in my accountIt wasnt...
  4. Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in Microsoft account 'another account from your organization is already signed...: First of all I had this wierd program that i couldn't locate nor delete. I therefore tried to delete it from regedit, however it just automatically closed and so i researched and wrote a command in the cmd and restarted. I noticed that i couldnt sign in my accountIt wasnt...
  5. cannot sign in to account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot sign in to account: when computer is turned on all the lock screen has is "user" and says password needs to be reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-account/49630f17-b453-4c9d-8760-5fbd4fb62f3b
  6. Can’t sign into another account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t sign into another account: Hi I would really love some help on this because I went through 3 Microsoft support employees who were completely useless. My issue is that my brother got a pc yesterday, I wanted to make another user so I could have one as well and when I add my email it says that it needs...
  7. Cannot sign in microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign in microsoft account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft account from any app. The login window was empty and closed before anything showed up. The error code I got was 0x0000042b, which basically means that the program was aborted unexpectedly. Any idea on how should I solve this problem? Edit: sfc...
  8. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  10. No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account: Hi, After one of the Windows 10 updates in my Asus laptop the Wifi stopped working. And though the ehternet is working fine and I am able to browse and send/receive mails using outlook the network adaptor status says "Disconnected" (under Network Status -> View Network...