Windows 10: Cannot sign in my msft online account or to onedrive

Discus and support Cannot sign in my msft online account or to onedrive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot log in to my microsoft online live,When I open onedrive it cannot sign inand here is what I am gettingRequest... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PiNaa59, May 3, 2021.

1. PiNaa59 Win User

Cannot sign in my msft online account or to onedrive

I cannot log in to my microsoft online live,When I open onedrive it cannot sign inand here is what I am gettingRequest Id:bfe47ab3-93cc-4767-abcc-f460ef710e01Correlation Id:3743e1e8-28f7-4058-af3b-feed032eff0dTimestamp: 2021-05-03T11:43:16ZMessage: AADSTS165000: Invalid Request: Theuser session context is missing. One or more of the user context valuescookies; form fields; headers were not supplied, every request must includethese values and maintain them across a complete single user flow. The requestdid not return all of the form fields. Failure Reasons:[Missing session context

:)

PiNaa59, May 3, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 3, 2021
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, May 3, 2021
  4. fjk61011 Win User

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in my msft online account or to onedrive - Similar Threads - Cannot sign msft

2. Cannot sign in to onedrive on pc, AND ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING ONLINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to onedrive on pc, AND ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING ONLINE: Hi,My personal onedrive on my pc is trying to sign in for some time now, so I've rebooted and nothing changed. I looked at another forum question where the suggestion was to see if we could sign in online, which I did, but ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING. I tried to back up the...
  3. Cannot sign in to onedrive on pc, AND ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING ONLINE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to onedrive on pc, AND ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING ONLINE: Hi,My personal onedrive on my pc is trying to sign in for some time now, so I've rebooted and nothing changed. I looked at another forum question where the suggestion was to see if we could sign in online, which I did, but ALL MY FILES ARE MISSING. I tried to back up the...
  4. cannot sign in to Microsoft online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot sign in to Microsoft online: Whenever I try to sign using an alternative pin, for instance, I get an error saying that they are having trouble signing me in.: This is so frustrating as I am usually prompted to sign in many times in one session. Using the shorter alternative obviously is the way to go but...
  5. cannot sign in to Microsoft online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot sign in to Microsoft online: Whenever I try to sign using an alternative pin, for instance, I get an error saying that they are having trouble signing me in.: This is so frustrating as I am usually prompted to sign in many times in one session. Using the shorter alternative obviously is the way to go but...
  6. cannot sign in to Microsoft online

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot sign in to Microsoft online: Whenever I try to sign using an alternative pin, for instance, I get an error saying that they are having trouble signing me in.: Request Id: cc2a19ac-fc00-4186-894c-4daba7ed3200 Correlation Id: 11f5570c-27a5-45aa-a84b-6eb987786be1 Timestamp: 2022-10-12T23:48:40Z Message:...
  7. Cannot sign in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot sign in to OneDrive: Hi. Can someone please help? I cannot sign in to OneDrive. The icon in the tray for OneDrive is Grey with a diagonal strike through it. When I click "Sign In" the window just closes and nothing happens. When I go to Settings and click OneDrive Sign in. It just pulses and...
  8. Cannot sign into paypal account online

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign into paypal account online: Hi, Sorry if this isn't really microsoft related but i have no other avenues to go down seeing as i cannot sign into my paypal account and then be able to chat to paypal etc, i have changed my password over 5 times now and it still refuses to let me sign in, the android app...
  9. Cannot sign on in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign on in OneDrive.: The one drive icon in my task bar is gray with a line thru it. when I open it the icon ask for me to sign in but it will not let me. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-on-in-onedrive/fda0001b-6d58-4d7f-b047-7c3889e03b87
  10. No option to sign in with online account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option to sign in with online account: I've removed an online work account from my device and left the local admin. Now, on boot, there is no option to sign in with any online work account. There is no option to add an online account via Computer Management Signing in via options in the local admin account is...