Windows 10: Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

Discus and support Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t... The... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MrMii Win 10, May 6, 2018.

1. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t...

The sign in screen appears normally, and I can enter my PIN or Microsoft Password to sign in. However, signing in with either bares no fruit. Each time I enter one and it accepts it, the sign in screen goes away, I briefly see my accent color, and then the screen fades back to the sign in screen.

I attempted to reset my PIN with the provided link on screen. I entered the security code provided to me and after thinking for a second, the screen went black with a cursor, no disk activity. So I force shutdown the machine. After I restarted, it still didn’t let me sign in.

Any possible ideas would be appreciated, I’m gonna try Safe Mode.

:)

MrMii Win 10, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

1. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign 1803

2. Cannot sign in after a bugware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign in after a bugware update: I have more than one profile on my PC and the latest bugware update has locked me out of the other profile. When I try to sign in the bugware thinks I am signing out so I cannot complete the sign in process. Any better solutions than deleting the profile and then adding it...
  3. Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot sign in: G'day, I have tried and tried to sigh in. I thought my Password was correct but I was not able to sigh in. I was sent a code. When I typed the code I received this Pop Up. What do I need to do please Perry [ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot update to version 1803

Cannot update to version 1803: Split from this thread. I have just purchased a new laptop today, and it is having problems downloading the update to Version 1803. It keeps saying "couldn't install bc the power is off", which is not the case...what should I do? Kind of a newbie but, learning quickly :) TY...
  5. window 10 update april 1803 error

window 10 update april 1803 error: sir when we update win 10 april in my pc it's download complete but when it's verify download process then he saw a message error code-0*80070017. please help me sir?...
  6. Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update: I recently updated my OS to 1803 but after the update, the pc has become really slow. I think it is because of the graphics driver but I can't update them. I use an AMD GPU and I don't know why but some of my games ( Fortnite etc.) can't run properly and some won't run at all...
  7. Windows 10 cannot update to 1803

Windows 10 cannot update to 1803: My newly installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit cannot be updated to 1803. It finished downloading and 15% in to the installation, it fails. I uninstalled then still has no luck. I also ran the Windows update trouble-shooter tool. Thank you for your help...
  8. April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    April Update 1803 on Windows 10 fails with DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG: Hi all Yet another person with the april 2018 update failing to install! I've tried a lot of the recommendations on this forum and have essentially come to a stalemate. I am sharing the setupmem.dmp file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUKHL1iWVHAhyHyPfyakkGKacVj Any help...
  9. Cannot reinstall april update after rollback

Cannot reinstall april update after rollback: a friend of mine recommended i roll back the april update i had just installed for fear of some supposed bugs, so i did since it was apparently a big thing at the time. now i'm trying to reinstall it since the buzz has gone away, but windows update says im up to date and the...
  10. FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803): I noticed that my computer had somekind slow performance on windows opening, window dragging, I wasn't able to create a "true" second desktop because I use way too many programs at same time (I have 16GB ram) and after "upgrading" to april update, -I waited a month to black...