Windows 10: Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

Discus and support Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t... The... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MrMii Win 10, May 6, 2018.

1. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t...

The sign in screen appears normally, and I can enter my PIN or Microsoft Password to sign in. However, signing in with either bares no fruit. Each time I enter one and it accepts it, the sign in screen goes away, I briefly see my accent color, and then the screen fades back to the sign in screen.

I attempted to reset my PIN with the provided link on screen. I entered the security code provided to me and after thinking for a second, the screen went black with a cursor, no disk activity. So I force shutdown the machine. After I restarted, it still didn’t let me sign in.

Any possible ideas would be appreciated, I’m gonna try Safe Mode.

:)

MrMii Win 10, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

1. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign 1803

2. Cannot update past 1803.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot update past 1803.: Long story short. On my old Alienware Aurora R4 which I recently gave to my wife. About a year ago I tried to update my Windows 10 to version 1903 from 1803. Could not get it to work. It would fully install then fail at the last second and revert back to 1803. I even got MS...
  3. Error when updating to Windows 10 1803 (April 2018 Update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when updating to Windows 10 1803 (April 2018 Update): I need help with Windows 10 Update. It keeps saying that the update failed. I saw this instruction that said to uninstall my video card, but it gives me a blank screen like if I didn’t have my laptop display on....
  4. April 1803 update makes file/folder sharing impossible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    April 1803 update makes file/folder sharing impossible.: I've been struggling with this issue non-stop since my machines were updated to the April (1803) update whereby Windows completely removed the HomeGroup feature. My two PC's are connected via LAN (through a switch), and prior to this update, I had several folders on each...
  5. Cannot update to version 1803

Cannot update to version 1803: Split from this thread. I have just purchased a new laptop today, and it is having problems downloading the update to Version 1803. It keeps saying "couldn't install bc the power is off", which is not the case...what should I do? Kind of a newbie but, learning quickly :) TY...
  6. window 10 update april 1803 error

window 10 update april 1803 error: sir when we update win 10 april in my pc it's download complete but when it's verify download process then he saw a message error code-0*80070017. please help me sir?...
  7. Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update: I recently updated my OS to 1803 but after the update, the pc has become really slow. I think it is because of the graphics driver but I can't update them. I use an AMD GPU and I don't know why but some of my games ( Fortnite etc.) can't run properly and some won't run at all...
  8. FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803): I noticed that my computer had somekind slow performance on windows opening, window dragging, I wasn't able to create a "true" second desktop because I use way too many programs at same time (I have 16GB ram) and after "upgrading" to april update, -I waited a month to black...
  9. Install attempt Failed with April 1803 update - 0x800704c7

Install attempt Failed with April 1803 update - 0x800704c7: Hi, Any help would be appreciated. Installation fails at 86%, then 'restores to previous version'. On my 17th attempt trying everything under the sun to update. Also have had error code 0xc1900101 as well, which i understand is device driver related. Tried with minimal...
  10. No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803: After Upgrading to Windows 10 RS4 1803 i lost the the ability of multiple rdc connections to my PC, i was using RDPwrappper and it indicates now that it's not supported in it's configurations. is there any way to be able to open concurrent rdc sessions with the update??...