Windows 10: Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever i click on sign in with a microsoft account a grey box appears and disappears within fractions of seconds. This happens with all... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Abhinav_Yadav, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop

Whenever i click on sign in with a microsoft account a grey box appears and disappears within fractions of seconds. This happens with all apps(edge,cortana,store,email,calendar,xbox,etc. and simple log in. Ran the diagnostics but didnt work - read as need a microsoft account.

I have updated my pc from Win 7 and have never able to use above mentioned services.

I am giving the screenshot here.

Don't mind that wifi connection, i just switched it off to record the screen.

Even if it is on then too i do get the same screen thats for very short time.

Hope you would help.

ThankYou

Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop aaa4d770-bc26-4b4e-bf0f-1c2da3372f62?upload=true.png

:)

Abhinav_Yadav, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop

1. Cannot Sign In to any app on my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign app

2. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop: I restarted my windows 11 laptop and it says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again". I kept it on for 2 hours but same...
  3. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop: I restarted my windows 11 laptop and it says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again". I kept it on for 2 hours but same...
  4. Cannot Sign Into Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Sign Into Laptop: HelloMy LG gram is not letting me sign in. I recently switched which microsoft account i was using from a school one to a personal.Since then, my laptop went to sleep and will not let me log in again.I go to sign in and it just takes me to the default window displaying the...
  5. Cannot Sign Into Laptop

Cannot Sign Into Laptop: HelloMy LG gram is not letting me sign in. I recently switched which microsoft account i was using from a school one to a personal.Since then, my laptop went to sleep and will not let me log in again.I go to sign in and it just takes me to the default window displaying the...
  6. Cannot Sign into Laptop

Cannot Sign into Laptop: I can't sign into my Laptop. It requests that i change the pin, yet it will not let me, and it presents me with "Your credentials could not be verified." After I press "Okay," on that screen it says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x000015b...
  7. New laptop - cannot run any apps

New laptop - cannot run any apps: Hello, I've recently gotten a new HP laptop, everytime i try to install an app onto the laptop spotify ect i download the app and then when i try to open the file it tells me that it is not able to and to refer to my administrator. I've tried to change my administrator...
  8. Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]With new visuals, improved features and added capabilities every subsequent version of Windows 10 gets better. The latest change in Windows 10 includes a revamped […] This article Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. I cannot sign into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot sign into my laptop.: I updated the drivers on my hp laptop. I am using Windows 10 OS. When I restarted the laptop I now just get the homescreen picture showing time and date on the left and the WiFi and battery condition icons on the bottom right. There is nothing else. There is no cursor and the...
  10. I cannot sign into my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into my laptop.: I cannot sign in my notebook book using the password bc it stopped working. The only option I have to sign in is the fingerprint, which usualy works just fine. However, I had a wet finger and the figerprint option is "blocked" now for too many tries. .The login screen wants...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to any windows 10 apps