Windows 10: cannot sign in to castle seige

Discus and support cannot sign in to castle seige in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me i cannot play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-castle-seige/a059b749-dc3f-4f84-92db-9cc7c0e3b877 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DilipRoy1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. DilipRoy1 Win User

cannot sign in to castle seige

please help me i cannot play.

:)

DilipRoy1, Oct 26, 2018

2. Age of Empires Castle Seige not working after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Does this issue only occur with Empires Castle Seige game?

I suggest you to perform inbuilt network troubleshooter and check;

1. In the search box, type troubleshooting.

2. Click on view all and select Internet connection.

3. Click next and follow the instruction.

Follow the same steps for incoming connection.

If the issue persist then you may follow the steps below;

• Open a CMD window as Administrator:
    netsh winsock reset

2. Then test to see if the issue is resolved.

3. Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.

4. Check for Windows Updates

5. Check for drivers for the network adapter

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Oct 26, 2018
  3. age of empires: castle seige

Thank you for responding. For more information on server maintenance of the game, we would suggest that you post your concern directly to Age of Empire: Castles Siege

Forums

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Oct 26, 2018
  4. cannot sign in to castle seige

aoe castle seige

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Castle Siege is available in Windows 10
    therefore this could be due to corrupted or outdated display driver.

I would suggest you to update the display driver by following the steps given below and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows Key + R

2. Type devmgmt.msc and click ok

3. Expand Display Adaptors 4. Right-click
    on the driver and choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software

5. Your computer should find and automatically install the updated driver

6. After the installation is complete, Restart your computer

Also, update all available drivers by following the instructions given by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

cannot sign in to castle seige

1. cannot sign in to castle seige - Similar Threads - cannot sign castle

2. Cannot Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign In: I ran into a problem with my pc after deleting some files on my Local Disk Drive Which has Windows on it, then I restarted my computer and ran into this problem and when I press the sign in prompt/button Under the User Name, I can’t sign in and puts me back to to the Lock...
  3. Cannot Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Sign In: I ran into a problem with my pc after deleting some files on my Local Disk Drive Which has Windows on it, then I restarted my computer and ran into this problem and when I press the sign in prompt/button Under the User Name, I can’t sign in and puts me back to to the Lock...
  4. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  5. Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign in: I sent my computer to be fixed after my charging port broke, and when i got it back i tried to sign in, but it tried to sign me in as "administrator" and not me. There's no reason they should have factory reset it, as the problem was only with my charging port, but when i try...
  6. cannot sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot sign in: I just bought an HP laptop with Windows in S mode. I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account because sign in is asking for a school email. I am not a student! How do I access my Microsoft account?? Can I operate in standard Windows 10?...
  7. Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?: where is the castle in the current win 10 lock screen? * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-castle-in-the-current-win-10-lock/d649c7e0-6b67-4dd2-b2e8-78cd99d0bc67
  8. Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot sign in: G'day, I have tried and tried to sigh in. I thought my Password was correct but I was not able to sigh in. I was sent a code. When I typed the code I received this Pop Up. What do I need to do please Perry [ATTACH]...
  9. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle: The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in...
  10. How do I transfer my castle to a friend

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I transfer my castle to a friend: I need to transfer my castle to a friend as I am no longer able to play at the moment but I would like to create a new castle to sleep and when i am ready, will start afresh...