Windows 10: Cannot sign in to computer

Discus and support Cannot sign in to computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in it just gives me an error stating "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikeschiller2000, May 24, 2023.

1. Cannot sign in to computer

Every time I try to sign in it just gives me an error stating "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I have google how to solve this but none of the solutions have worked. This issue occurred after attempting to factory reset my laptop.Please help.

:)

Mikeschiller2000, May 24, 2023

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 24, 2023
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 24, 2023
  4. Cannot sign in to computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Cannot sign in to computer

1. Cannot sign in to computer - Similar Threads - Cannot sign computer

2. Cannot sign in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to computer: Every time I try to sign in it just gives me an error stating "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I have google how to solve this but none of the solutions have worked. This issue occurred after attempting to factory reset my...
  3. Cannot sign in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in to computer: Every time I try to sign in it just gives me an error stating "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I have google how to solve this but none of the solutions have worked. This issue occurred after attempting to factory reset my...
  4. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.: I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my folders on my computer also to the same OneDrive.I did have some success before, but problem was it copied the same folder...
  5. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.: I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my folders on my computer also to the same OneDrive.I did have some success before, but problem was it copied the same folder...
  6. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into my computer: I tried to change my PIN as I wanted to change it and when I went to settings it told me my computer is not compatible with Windows Hello PIN even though it is what I use to sign in every time. I locked my computer and tried to change it and it kept telling me I cannot change...
  8. Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign in: I sent my computer to be fixed after my charging port broke, and when i got it back i tried to sign in, but it tried to sign me in as "administrator" and not me. There's no reason they should have factory reset it, as the problem was only with my charging port, but when i try...
  9. cannot sign into computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sign into computer: I forgot my password and my pin to sign into my desktop computer with windows hello. Now what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-sign-into-computer/69c57dde-2776-4358-aefb-5d3af50a24f3
  10. Cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign into my computer: I have forgotten my password and my pin to sign into my computer. Now what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cannot-sign-into-my-computer/e5baacd5-2d36-4efb-8adc-e2ac2d11beb6"