Windows 10: Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

Discus and support Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the last two days I cannot sign in to Treasure Hunt. I get two error messages and it shows that I am not logged in to X-Box. The first box says:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hill1951, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hill1951 Win User

Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

For the last two days I cannot sign in to Treasure Hunt. I get two error messages and it shows that I am not logged in to X-Box.

The first box says:

Choose another item

This in app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt.

[CV:JKoQM5OVokaMUncl.61.2] -- This changes each time I try to open Treasure Hunt.

I have never purchased anything in Treasure Hunt.

A second box opens but disappears from the screen quickly.

To use this app you need to sign in with a Microsoft Account that was used to download it.

Go to the Windows Store, select Settings, Accounts and Preferences, then sign in with the purchasing account.

If this doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall the app At Windows Store.

1 - I am signed in with the MS account the game was downloaded with.

2 - There is no Preferences under Accounts in Windows Store.

3 - Uninstalled and reinstalled but still same problem.

4 - I am signed in to X-Box.

5 - I have this issue on my laptop and desktop - both running Windows 10 Version 1803.

Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt [​IMG]

:)

Hill1951, Nov 29, 2018

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I cannot get Treasure Hunt to open? Any suggestions?

ThomasHennessy, Nov 29, 2018
  3. dave4him Win User
    Treasure Hunt app Crashing?

MS has really deserted all of us on this issue. I submitted a crash report almost 2 years ago about this same issue. I follow this thread and I never see ANY suggestions or fixes from MS with exception to the standard scripted (useless) response you normally
    receive right away. Though I enjoyed the Treasure Hunt, I totally quit playing due to the crashes and robbing of my LOOT Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt ;) So, I play MS Solitaire Collection and it works great. Pity they can't tweak the Treasure Hunt to do the same.

dave4him, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

Treasure Hunt for Windows 10 keeps crashing on me.

Hi Wsantia,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Geethu, in the link below.

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?:

Treasure Hunt app Crashing?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt

1. Cannot Sign In To MS Treasure Hunt - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign Treasure

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. Microdsoft treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microdsoft treasure hunt: How do I uninstall treasure hunt ,, loaded for xbox , I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microdsoft-treasure-hunt/7c61e80a-2f3f-4034-b24b-1e898819e6a6
  4. MS Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Treasure Hunt: How do I at least reduce all the adverts on MS treasure hunt, it is no longer fun. the fixes on this page do not work. My treasure hunt does have the same settings. Thanks Fred *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  6. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  7. MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Treasure Hunt - Adverts: All of a sudden (last 2 days) when I open up this game, it keeps being interrupted with Adverts. What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-treasure-hunt-adverts/a6c5168c-45c0-42dd-a0f3-967159cc47ef
  8. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  9. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  10. Ms treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms treasure hunt: tutorial does not help... how do you find the stairs to the next level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/ms-treasure-hunt/d1c1cc1d-3f96-4ae1-8b67-37766fc56f8e