Windows 10: Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates

Discus and support Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thursday night I did the prompted Win10 updates. Yesterday when I attempted to sign into any school related account, including my campus gmail, I get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DemBoyd, Oct 19, 2019.

1. DemBoyd Win User

Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates

Thursday night I did the prompted Win10 updates. Yesterday when I attempted to sign into any school related account, including my campus gmail, I get a windows security popup asking for username and password. I get this on Edge and IE. I can sign into anything else that requires a password though.

I've already done the network reset procedure TWICE, so let's skip that suggestion. I've entered my home network login info, my Microsoft account info, my school logon info and NOTHING. Any help is welcomed! Please and thank you!

:)

DemBoyd, Oct 19, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you trying to setup school account in Mail app?
    In order to access Mail app, you need sign-in to your computer using Microsoft Account. You cannot use Mail app in Local account. May be this is the reason, it works fine with the user account signed-in with Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot sign-in to my school accounts after latest Win10 updates - Similar Threads - Cannot sign school

2. I can't sign in to my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  3. I cannot sign into my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my school account: I unlinked the account because it wouldn't let me verify the account and it was making me not able to sign into microsoft 360. then when i try to go back in, it says this error message all teh time....
  4. I cannot sign into my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign into my school account: I unlinked the account because it wouldn't let me verify the account and it was making me not able to sign into microsoft 360. then when i try to go back in, it says this error message all teh time....
  5. Cannot Sign in Win10 with My Work Account Microsoft 365 Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign in Win10 with My Work Account Microsoft 365 Account: Hi Microsoft,Recently my company provided laptop is accidentally damaged the LCD display, so I have to switch to use a new laptop. However, I encounter quite a lot of difficulties in setting up the new device with same work email account. 1. I am not able to sign in Windows...
  6. Cannot Sign in Win10 with My Work Account Microsoft 365 Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Sign in Win10 with My Work Account Microsoft 365 Account: Hi Microsoft,Recently my company provided laptop is accidentally damaged the LCD display, so I have to switch to use a new laptop. However, I encounter quite a lot of difficulties in setting up the new device with same work email account. 1. I am not able to sign in Windows...
  7. Cannot Sign in Win10 with My Work Account Microsoft 365 Account

8. Cannot access my school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access my school account: while i was logging in my school account, the error message said "We weren't able to register your device and add an account to Windows. Your access to org resources may be limited." I try again and it kept promoting that error. this means that i can't view my screenshots and...
  9. Sign in without school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in without school account: My windows 10 laptop keeps prompting me to sign in with my work or school microsoft account, but I don't have one anymore, and this is my laptop not my school's. How do I get it to stop asking me?...
  10. School Account Sign In

School Account Sign In: I go to a MSU and as such I have an account from Microsoft that allows me to access onedrive, word, etc. The problem is I have a new laptop that whenever i am prompted for my Microsoft username, says my account doesn't exist. I can still access my onedrive by signing in but...