Windows 10: Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I restarted my windows 11 laptop and it says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Priyanka Kumudunie, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

I restarted my windows 11 laptop and it says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again". I kept it on for 2 hours but same result. I just settled the fingerprint and pin only. I entered my microsoft account's password too. But it didn't work either. What I should do?

:)

Priyanka Kumudunie, Mar 18, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 18, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

1. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot sign laptop

2. Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to my windows 11 laptop: I restarted my windows 11 laptop and it says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again". I kept it on for 2 hours but same...
  3. Cannot Sign Into Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Sign Into Laptop: HelloMy LG gram is not letting me sign in. I recently switched which microsoft account i was using from a school one to a personal.Since then, my laptop went to sleep and will not let me log in again.I go to sign in and it just takes me to the default window displaying the...
  4. Cannot Sign Into Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign Into Laptop: HelloMy LG gram is not letting me sign in. I recently switched which microsoft account i was using from a school one to a personal.Since then, my laptop went to sleep and will not let me log in again.I go to sign in and it just takes me to the default window displaying the...
  5. Cannot Sign Into Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot Sign into Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Sign into Laptop: I can't sign into my Laptop. It requests that i change the pin, yet it will not let me, and it presents me with "Your credentials could not be verified." After I press "Okay," on that screen it says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x000015b...
  7. Cannot Sign into Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign into Laptop: I can't sign into my Laptop. It requests that i change the pin, yet it will not let me, and it presents me with "Your credentials could not be verified." After I press "Okay," on that screen it says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x000015b...
  8. I cannot sign into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot sign into my laptop.: I updated the drivers on my hp laptop. I am using Windows 10 OS. When I restarted the laptop I now just get the homescreen picture showing time and date on the left and the WiFi and battery condition icons on the bottom right. There is nothing else. There is no cursor and the...
  9. I cannot sign into my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into my laptop.: I cannot sign in my notebook book using the password bc it stopped working. The only option I have to sign in is the fingerprint, which usualy works just fine. However, I had a wet finger and the figerprint option is "blocked" now for too many tries. .The login screen wants...
  10. Cannot sign into laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign into laptop: Screen comes up but will not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/cannot-sign-into-laptop/b173de4f-44fe-407b-9dda-13b9a15e8344