Windows 10: Cannot sign in to OneDrive

Discus and support Cannot sign in to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Can someone please help? I cannot sign in to OneDrive. The icon in the tray for OneDrive is Grey with a diagonal strike through it. When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TF_788, Mar 29, 2021.

1. TF_788 Win User

Cannot sign in to OneDrive

Hi. Can someone please help? I cannot sign in to OneDrive. The icon in the tray for OneDrive is Grey with a diagonal strike through it. When I click "Sign In" the window just closes and nothing happens. When I go to Settings and click OneDrive Sign in. It just pulses and nothing happens. I have already Reset Windows. Uninstalled OneDrive and Re-installed OneDrive... the OneDrive icon still has the slash through it and it will not let me sign in? Any ideas what I can try now? Thank you!

:)

TF_788, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Suman_B Win User

signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 29, 2021
  4. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Cannot sign OneDrive

2. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  3. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  4. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot sign in my personal onedrive

I cannot sign in my personal onedrive: Hello.As title say.Here is the details of troubleshooting details. Correlation Id: 90492053-91be-4707-a0e2-b87d403f7c7bTimestamp: 2023-03-28T20:18:52.000ZDPTI: c9bd32fccd98015a826e261b7e1d32381f909c6f34026e51e6d60b9d8ee30db1...
  6. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  7. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  8. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cannot sign on in OneDrive.

Cannot sign on in OneDrive.: The one drive icon in my task bar is gray with a line thru it. when I open it the icon ask for me to sign in but it will not let me. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-on-in-onedrive/fda0001b-6d58-4d7f-b047-7c3889e03b87
  10. cannot sign in onedrive desktop

cannot sign in onedrive desktop: I am running onedrive desktop on two machines (Dell laptop and Surface Pro 4) and a smartphone (iPhone SE). The version of OneDrive on the Dell machine cannot sign in. When I launch the application, the process starts but the sign in cannot be completed. I see multiple...