Windows 10: Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a small domain/ tenacy with 5 users. We all have Windows 10 pro and Office 365 accounts.2 of the 5 accounts, can use office 365 accounts to sign... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James Beazer, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

I have a small domain/ tenacy with 5 users. We all have Windows 10 pro and Office 365 accounts.2 of the 5 accounts, can use office 365 accounts to sign and 3 cannot.ACCOUNTS THAT ALLOW OFFICE ACCOUNT TO LOG IN WINDOWS 10james@**** - This has a personal account and work accountprojects@**** – This only a work account ACCOUNTS THAT DO NOTdirectors@**** – This only a work accountjohn@**** – This only a work accountSara@**** – This only a work accountOf the 2 which work - one has a personal microsoft account and the other does not - neither have any admin privileges.All fiv

:)

James Beazer, Sep 14, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Office Hub: 365 Account

Hi there,

having issues in the office hub when trying to sign into my office 365 account. OneDrive and OneNote are working fine with the same account details.

when I sign in, it just says that an error was encountered and I'm taken back to the logon screen.

I can sign in fine from my pc in office and the office.com website works fine with my live account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

WaylonPayne, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

1. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Office

2. Cannot login to office 365 on child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to office 365 on child account: I am trying to login to office 365 on my sons child account on his laptop. It says the PIN is incorrect when I enter it. I have logged into this account on both my account and my wifes account on the laptop, using the same email and PIN, but for some reason, my son's account...
  3. Cannot sign in office account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot sign in office account.: Hello there, All the sudden, I am unable to sign in microsoft account even I have tried many ways suggested from internet. All my purchased office 365 in showed no license. Would you please help me out? Thank you, TC...
  4. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  5. Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365: I have Office 365 account with AAD premium P2 license, and I connect the win 10 to AAD joined with my organization. But after I connected it, I cannot use the Office 365 account and password to sign in win 10. I re-start win 10 and put the Office 365 credentials there, and...
  6. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  7. Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account. In Office applications a resolve this problem by deactivating modern login in regedit and after this Office applications now can...
  8. Windows 10 and Office 365 Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Accounts: Our company uses Office 365 and we can install OneDrive for Business, Teams, OneNote, etc. on our personal PCs and access via work account. I'd like to keep work and personal files separate on my PC. What's the best way to keep the accounts separate. For example, I don't want...
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...