Windows 10: Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile

Discus and support Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I started using Windows 10 around MAY2020. There are constantly updates. Until recently, probably SEP or OCT2020, after some updates, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thanh Pho, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Thanh Pho Win User

Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile

Hi,

I started using Windows 10 around MAY2020. There are constantly updates. Until recently, probably SEP or OCT2020, after some updates, there is this "temporary profile" issue causing me not being able to bookmark website and change display settings.

First, I used my local account and then created a Microsoft account to see if thing changes. I have logged in and out, restarted many times for both local and Microsoft account but none is solved. Could you find an easy way to fix this? Or note it down for the next updates? This issue was not encountered when I first used Windows 10.

Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile 90ee994c-d9eb-4a95-adc4-5a26fef2d146?upload=true.png

Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile 7f23eeb3-2cdb-40c3-a6ec-fe21f07d6a9b?upload=true.png

Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile b3e965f2-f9c8-4a6a-af9b-1720f840be88?upload=true.png

:)

Thanh Pho, Nov 1, 2020

2. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

TheMinevenger, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile

Shawn Brink, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile

1. Cannot Sign In To Your Account - Log On With A Temporary Profile - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign Account

2. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  3. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  4. Sign out of temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign out of temporary profile: While Windows 10 HOME edition is starting I get "Preparing Windows", which I had never received before. Once I log in I get: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now,...
  5. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  6. Keep on logging on temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep on logging on temporary profile: I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into some troubleshoots for this problem, until I came across to a suggestion to delete my previous windows files which is in the...
  7. We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue

We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue: When i did a clean install i sign in with my local account cause i was not connected to the internet later when was connect i sign in my MS details it got stuck on the way and since than i have been struck with two login account don't know how to merge the two account...
  8. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"
  9. We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue

We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue: windows 10 pro : 64 bit how to fix We can't sign into your account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue. see the images attached.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....