Windows 10: Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365

Discus and support Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Office 365 account with AAD premium P2 license, and I connect the win 10 to AAD joined with my organization. But after I connected it, I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MA365, Jan 10, 2020.

1. MA365 Win User

Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365

I have Office 365 account with AAD premium P2 license, and I connect the win 10 to AAD joined with my organization. But after I connected it, I cannot use the Office 365 account and password to sign in win 10. I re-start win 10 and put the Office 365 credentials there, and then click sign in, but it always said username or password don't correct. I can use them to sign in Office 365 without problems. And checked in AAD, the device already AAD joined, how can I resolve this issue?

Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365 f2541b26-452a-4a32-82d9-527d48af3e2e?upload=true.png

:)

MA365, Jan 10, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365

Neha Singh MSFT, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365

1. Cannot sign in Win 10 with AAD joined Office 365 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign AAD

2. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  3. Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Join Windows Insider make Office 365 keep asking me sign in: I joined the Windows Insider Program. And After that I got nightmare about office 365 login.Every Office 365 App asks me to sign in with my company account. Office 365 "Enter Password" Dialog -> "Stay signed in to all your apps":OK -> Approve sign in request -> Something Went...
  4. Windows 10 Workplace join AAD registered - risks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Workplace join AAD registered - risks: Hi,I have read a lot of articles about Azure Active Directory, windows endpoint manager and Intune. I understand the differences between AAD joined devices and registered ones workplace joined.One thing I haven't seen a clear answer to is the differences in options available...
  5. Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign in to Windows 10 with Office 365 account: I have a small domain/ tenacy with 5 users. We all have Windows 10 pro and Office 365 accounts.2 of the 5 accounts, can use office 365 accounts to sign and 3 cannot.ACCOUNTS THAT ALLOW OFFICE ACCOUNT TO LOG IN WINDOWS 10james@**** - This has a personal account and work...
  6. Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365: I work at a small office. 14 local PCs connected to our local AD domain. We use azure AD to connect/sync the local AD to office 365. We have some new employees coming on who will not be working in the office. I have their accounts created/synced in Office 365/Active...
  7. Video Card? Office 365? Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Card? Office 365? Win 10?: I run Office 365 as 32bit on a Lenovo Erazer with Win 10 64 bit. My system specs are given further below. I run two monitors, both recent HP's connected via HDMI . Often, when I move a Word, Excel or other screen to my "second" monitor, I have an issue like shown...
  8. Cannot activate Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Office 365: Hi, I recently bought an office 365 key from Costco and it gave me the link to setup office online in which I enter the product key, which I did, then it loads forever on Select your country/region and I can't move on with the activation process. Any help would be...
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...