Windows 10: Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this morning till midday i had no problems playing forza. Now (about 12h later) i cannot sign in or play... servers seems ok according to microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Password333333, May 21, 2019.

1. Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

Hi, this morning till midday i had no problems playing forza. Now (about 12h later) i cannot sign in or play... servers seems ok according to microsoft site.
    Yesterday prior to this problem i was experiencing CtDs during gameplay if its relevant... Also windows and game is fully updated.
    Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4 9f90faa4-067b-4ff0-bbde-3f24402eb3f6?upload=true.jpg

:)

Password333333, May 21, 2019

2. forza horizon 3 PC/xbox live cant sign in

Hi Logan,

For us to have a better understanding about your concern, we would like to know what exactly happen when you try accessing your Forza Horizon 3 game? Also, does it give you any error codes when you try signing in to Xbox live?

Meanwhile, the Forza Horizon 3 may crash if the graphics card drivers on your computer is not updated or due to a software conflict with the other apps installed on your computer. If this happens, make sure that your Windows 10 device is running version
    1607, 14393.102 or later. For more information and troubleshooting options to make Forza Horizon 3 work on your Windows 10 PC, you may visit this

link

If you can't sign in to Xbox live, changing some of your network settings can help resolve the issue. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Internet Options in the search box.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

Let us know if this will help address your concern. We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 21, 2019
  3. Andre for Directly, May 21, 2019
  4. Loganboi Win User

Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

forza horizon 3 PC/xbox live cant sign in

i don't know what's happening to my forza horizon 3 and when i get on on my pc it tries to sign in when i hit enter and says we couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. can anyone help me

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

Loganboi, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4

1. Cannot sign in Xbox Live/Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Xbox

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live: I can't connect to live for a week. I had no issues before 16 march and was playing normally then all of a sudden my connection to live got lost. I tried all solutions related to teredo but nothing changed. I have no problem at other games this only happens with FH4. Im...
  4. Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4

Unable to sign in to Forza Horizon 4: I keep getting "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" with the option to try again. I have tried: - Everything here: Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app microsoft.com - wsreset.exe - Deleted the Accounts and Cache folders under...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 cannot install

Forza Horizon 4 cannot install: Hi, I just want to state my problem here where I cannot install the game on drive D because my C drive is quite small in storage. But I do realize that if I try to install Forza Horizon Demo which is smaller in size to C drive, it works. But I didn't manage to install it in...
  6. Signed in everywhere but Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Signed in everywhere but Forza Horizon 4: I am signed in to my account. I had to sign in to post here. Since last week though, when I try to play Forza Horizon 4, it won't allow it because I'm not signed in. This time sink is new but hardly the first time that I can't use a product that was paid for. What is the...
  7. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  8. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in forza horinzon 4

2. forza horizon 4 cant sign into xbox live

3. forza horizon 4 cannot sign in