Windows 10: Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition and tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account but get the following error "Failed to login We tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nfell2009, Jul 29, 2019.

1. nfell2009 Win User

Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition and tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account but get the following error

"Failed to login

We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account but something went wrong."

When swapping user to another email, I am able to sign-in on there. Any ideas how to fix it for the email I actually want to use? And why does one work but the other doesn't?

Many thanks

:)

nfell2009, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  3. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  4. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock: Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When trying to log in I get this message: Failed to login "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  5. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.: Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition and they can't help me. I've tried to sign into the account using every email and password I can think of...
  6. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition: I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active. It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing. Any suggestions?...
  7. Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I paid and downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 for my PC a couple of weeks ago and since I first opened the app I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account. I own Minecraft for both 'Apple' and 'Android' devices and I haven't had any problems with signing into my...
  8. Cannot Sign Into Microsoft Account in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Sign Into Microsoft Account in Windows: I cannot sign into windows account currently. I get an error Opps, something went wrong. What ever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again. Can someone help me sign in so i can download my Nvidia control panel....
  9. Cannot sign in Microsoft account on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in Microsoft account on Windows 10: Hi everyone, I tried to sign in Microsoft account instead of local account but It always show this message: How can i fix it? Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I can't log into my microsoft account on windows 10 edition of minecraft. I've recently downloaded the windows 10 edition, and have had a minecraft account since 2011. This is on my PC, I usually play Java edition. Seeing a lot of threads online, but mostly for people who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign into minecraft windows 10

2. how to sign in to minecraft on windows 10

3. how to sign in to microsoft account minecraft

4. how to sign in to minecraft windows 10,
  5. how to sign into a minecraft account,
  6. we tried to sign you into your microsoft account but something went wrong minecraft,
  7. how to sign in on minecraft windows 10,
  8. log in to minecraft with microsoft account,
  9. how to sign into minecraft account,
  10. how to sign into minecraft,
  11. how to sign into minecraft microsoft account,
  12. cant sign into microsoft account minecraft,
  13. how to sign into your microsoft account for minecraft,
  14. we tried to sign you into your microsft account but something went wrong mineraft windoes 10,
  15. how to sign in to a microsoft account minecraft