Windows 10: Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnMacintosh2, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active.

It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing.

Any suggestions?

:)

JohnMacintosh2, Apr 26, 2020

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 26, 2020
  4. JWdaTroll Win User

Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition

JWdaTroll, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Cannot sign microsoft

2. Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Minecraft W10 edition: I have not been able to sign into my Minecraft account, Windows 10 edition. It gives error code: -9.I am able to access my Minecraft account from my Switch and XB One. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I also signed out of all other devices. Any help would...
  3. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.: Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition and they can't help me. I've tried to sign into the account using every email and password I can think of...
  4. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition on PC - unable to sign in to microsoft account and therfore...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition on PC - unable to sign in to microsoft account and therfore...: I feel like a few people have had this issue, and there hasn't been a solution posted yet. Today I bought the Minecraft windows 10 starter edition through the minecraft.net website and downloaded it to my PC. My PC is loged in with an outlook account, I can see I am logged...
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  6. Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Microsoft Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I paid and downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 for my PC a couple of weeks ago and since I first opened the app I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account. I own Minecraft for both 'Apple' and 'Android' devices and I haven't had any problems with signing into my...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sign-in: I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang today, but when I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store, I found that I could not sign in. The error I received can be seen in the attached picture: [IMG] I have already tried signing out of the Microsoft Store,...
  8. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account." Please...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft to play with friends on Xbox and Switch but I have to be able to log into my Microsoft account to join their server. When I try to log in I get an error that says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". I can play...
  10. Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition and tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account but get the following error "Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account but something went wrong." When swapping user to another email, I am able to sign-in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i have more than one minecraft signed in on one microsoft account

2. why am i not able to sign in to my microdoft acount minecraft

3. minecraft microsoft account error on windows 10

4. unable to sign into microsoft acccount xbox minecraft windows 10