Windows 10: Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

Discus and support Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tms_811, Oct 26, 2020.

1. tms_811 Win User

Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition and they can't help me.

I've tried to sign into the account using every email and password I can think of but none of them work I'm currently playing on the account with no problems but when I attempt to sign into Minecraft.net it wont register. I just want to be able to upload a skin and I don't know what to do.

:)

tms_811, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 26, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

1. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign Minecraft

2. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  3. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  4. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock: Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When trying to log in I get this message: Failed to login "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  5. Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account: I was in Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language build 20231.1000. Then I reset the PC deleting all the files and since I deleted the previous installation of windows or may be due to other reasons, the same insider build got installed. Then, I can't sign in using my...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Split from this thread. I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-for/6bf3aa71-dafe-4be5-8ea8-ee49397132e1
  7. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition: I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active. It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing. Any suggestions?...
  8. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  9. Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition and tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account but get the following error "Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account but something went wrong." When swapping user to another email, I am able to sign-in...
  10. Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps: Recently I am unable to sign in to my pc microsoft account. Microsoft apps crash and Office applications do not open - licencing problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-microsoft-account-on-pc-cannot/8a27e4cd-25d6-427c-bdc7-5568becf02c2