Windows 10: Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to...

Discus and support Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear whoever, Thanks for this problem which is why I will load and use mozilla.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KathleenDore, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to...

Dear whoever,

Thanks for this problem which is why I will load and use mozilla.

:)

KathleenDore, Aug 28, 2020

2. Computer Is Not Turning On

When I try to turn it on, nothing works. None of the fans spin, no sound comes out and the only thing alive is a green LED which is the BOOT_DEVICE_LED according to my motherboard manual in the onboard LEDs section.

I am taking the PC to a relative for him to analyze it this morning so I can't do much.

For now, I need help clearing some things out:
    Questions
    • Should I register my XFX Radeon HD 5850 immediately for its lifetime warranty?
    • If a motherboard dies, will any of the onboard LEDs still work?
    • What are signs that a motherboard has died?
    • What are signs that a power supply has died?
    • What are signs that a processor has died?

MelodiousUltra, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User

Hi,

This issue might be due to changes on Settings after an update.

We would like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Are you using Microsoft account to sign-in into the user account?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try the steps provided below:

• Right click Start Button or press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • On the Sign-in options screen, scroll down and under
      Privacy section, turn Off the Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart option.
    • Close Settings app and restart the machine, check if the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to...

1. Cannot sign into my computer because I turned it off. Thanks and I will switch to... - Similar Threads - Cannot sign computer

2. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  3. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...: when i turned on my laptop the color of the small stuff like the bar on top of everything that has the exit and minimize buttons turns to a blue grey color even thoight before i had turned off my laptop i had changed it to red...
  4. when my computer turns off it switches to a blue grey color after I switch it to a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cannot turn off the Require Sign-off. Locks everytime I step away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot turn off the Require Sign-off. Locks everytime I step away: The Require Sign-In shows 'Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown. If you have been away when should Windows require you to login to sign-in again?' The option box is greyed and shows 'Every Time'.How remove or override Windows Hello?...
  6. I cannot turn off the Require Sign-off. Locks everytime I step away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn off the Require Sign-off. Locks everytime I step away: The Require Sign-In shows 'Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown. If you have been away when should Windows require you to login to sign-in again?' The option box is greyed and shows 'Every Time'.How remove or override Windows Hello?...
  7. I cannot turn off the Require Sign-off. Locks everytime I step away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into my computer: I tried to change my PIN as I wanted to change it and when I went to settings it told me my computer is not compatible with Windows Hello PIN even though it is what I use to sign in every time. I locked my computer and tried to change it and it kept telling me I cannot change...
  9. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...
  10. I can't switch computer off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't switch computer off: All the icons at the bottom of the screen do not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-computer-off/e65c9ab0-536e-4583-92f0-6691a4508b9b