Windows 10: Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamuelRumbley, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

Hello All!

I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

When trying to log in I get this message:

Failed to login

"We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

Note: I have attempted logging in using multiple different computers, nothing seems to work still.

Please help!

Samuel

:)

SamuelRumbley, Feb 7, 2021
  2. -AjDj- Win User

Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock

I didnt know if there was an appropriate category for this, but whenever I try to sign into microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch, it keeps saying that something went wrong. Its been like this for the last three or four days, and other
    people are also having the same problem for their Switches. I've yried reseting password, using a different account, restarting console, and closeing and re-opening the minecraft app, and nothing worked. Is there anyway for you guys to fix this?

LoserMan77, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

1. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  3. Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher: Cannot sign into my Microsoft account in the new Minecraft launcher. When I press the sign in button it displays the sign in screen for a second and then says "Something went wrong ion the login process". I have disabled Xbox services previously, is it them or something else...
  4. Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Sign into Minecraft using Microsoft account.: Hi, I can't sign into minecraft.net to change my skin, I emailed them and they sent me to Microsoft support because I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 bedrock edition and they can't help me. I've tried to sign into the account using every email and password I can think of...
  5. Minecraft bedrock sign in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock sign in error: I just bought minecraft today and when i enter the game.It says Unlock Full Game!! Thats terrible . I just bought it and it says Unlock full game.And it says me to buy it ?? I google it and try many solutions but none of them worked.Please help me!!...
  6. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...
  7. Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock: I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account . I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to...
  8. I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my microsoft account in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I've had this problem for a few days now. Every time I click Sign in, a loading screen appears, followed by an error message saying "Something went Wrong" After that, every time I click sign in it loads for like half a second and then stops. I've looked online and I've seen...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 unable to sign into Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft to play with friends on Xbox and Switch but I have to be able to log into my Microsoft account to join their server. When I try to log in I get an error that says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". I can play...
  10. Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.: I had a lot of trouble in trying to download the bedrock edition, as I had the java edition a few years ago but haven't played in a long time. I finally managed to download it on my laptop, but when I attempt to sign in on my Microsoft account it just says its signing me in...