Windows 10: Cannot sign into my microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot sign into my microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am signed in with a local account. I want to switch to my microsoft account. Error msg: Something went wrong, try again later.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyceMiller6, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Cannot sign into my microsoft account

I am signed in with a local account. I want to switch to my microsoft account. Error msg: Something went wrong, try again later.

:)

JoyceMiller6, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot sign into my microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 31, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Cannot sign into my microsoft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sign into my microsoft account

1. Cannot sign into my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot sign microsoft

2. Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account.: HiI am unable to sign in to my MS account. I keep getting this response:We can't sign you inYour browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service.I've tried allowing cookies, but no luck and continue getting the above response....
  3. Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to my Microsoft account.: HiI am unable to sign in to my MS account. I keep getting this response:We can't sign you inYour browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service.I've tried allowing cookies, but no luck and continue getting the above response....
  4. Cannot sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in to my microsoft account: I try to sign in my microsoft but it says that We can't sign you in right now The Microsoft Edge team has been notified of this issue. Please try again later. Error code: 20, 17, 0. Even when i try to sign in to microsoft 365, it says no internet connection when i got...
  5. Cannot sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to my microsoft account: I try to sign in my microsoft but it says that We can't sign you in right now The Microsoft Edge team has been notified of this issue. Please try again later. Error code: 20, 17, 0. Even when i try to sign in to microsoft 365, it says no internet connection when i got...
  6. Cannot sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cannot sign in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign in my microsoft account: The window where I can sign in doesn't show up. It requires that I go to store to find app. I cannot find any app though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-in-my-microsoft-account/9ddf5003-8d5d-40ef-9d04-45d82cfcecf0
  8. Cannot sign in to my microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sign in to my microsoft account.: I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account for solitaire games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account/ee6b2292-750e-4d72-8f87-08bdf64b6e6e
  9. Cannot sign in microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign in microsoft account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft account from any app. The login window was empty and closed before anything showed up. The error code I got was 0x0000042b, which basically means that the program was aborted unexpectedly. Any idea on how should I solve this problem? Edit: sfc...
  10. cannot sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot sign into my account: Trying to log in computer. when I enter my PIN/Password I get the message We cannot sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes your make will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use my laptop to open my window phone Microsoft account