Windows 10: Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

Discus and support Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Top-Dad, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Top-Dad Win User

Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my folders on my computer also to the same OneDrive.I did have some success before, but problem was it copied the same folder directory as the other PC. So my computer was a mirror image of my other PC which i don't want.All i want to do is backup my files to my OneDrive account which is 1.25Tb from both computers. Tried so many things uninstalled OneDrive, removed my credentials from windows etc etc.All i get is the OneDrive icon, which is greyed ou

:)

Top-Dad, Apr 23, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 23, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer. :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Apr 23, 2023
  4. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot sign onedrive

2. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.: I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my folders on my computer also to the same OneDrive.I did have some success before, but problem was it copied the same folder...
  3. Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into onedrive from another computer.: I cannot sign into OneDrive on another computer, the other PC it has signed in and it is backing up my folders as intended. I want to also backup my folders on my computer also to the same OneDrive.I did have some success before, but problem was it copied the same folder...
  4. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  5. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  6. Cannot sign out of OneDrive from my personal computer

Cannot sign out of OneDrive from my personal computer: Somehow my personal computer has linked one of my OneDrive accounts to it. I use a local account to log in so I am trying to remove the link. I can remove the OneDrive icon but it is still linked. I cannot see the blue cloud icon in the system tray, so I am unable to...
  7. Cannot sign out of OneDrive from my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign out of OneDrive from my personal computer: Somehow my personal computer has linked one of my OneDrive accounts to it. I use a local account to log in so I am trying to remove the link. I can remove the OneDrive icon but it is still linked. I cannot see the blue cloud icon in the system tray, so I am unable to...
  8. Cannot sign out of OneDrive from my personal computer

9. Cannot sign in to OneDrive

Cannot sign in to OneDrive: Hi. Can someone please help? I cannot sign in to OneDrive. The icon in the tray for OneDrive is Grey with a diagonal strike through it. When I click "Sign In" the window just closes and nothing happens. When I go to Settings and click OneDrive Sign in. It just pulses and...
  10. Cannot sign on in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign on in OneDrive.: The one drive icon in my task bar is gray with a line thru it. when I open it the icon ask for me to sign in but it will not let me. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-on-in-onedrive/fda0001b-6d58-4d7f-b047-7c3889e03b87