Windows 10: Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I Lath, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I Lath Win User

Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with incorrect passwords. I have tried every option on the window and nothing allows me to progress past the login screen.

:)

I Lath, Feb 26, 2024

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Feb 26, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Store

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  5. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  6. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  7. Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to either windows store or xbox app: Been having issues signing into my Microsoft store and Xbox app, every time I try to sign in I just get an error saying something went wrong. I've made sure windows is up to date on all my updates, and I even did a clean install of windows and the problem still persists. I...
  8. cannot sign into the xbox app on Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot sign into the xbox app on Win10: i can see and play my games, offline. on the app when i go into settings it has my acct listed for purchases but has a sign in button at the top still.Clicking that, nothing happens. no sign in window or anythingi have tried to reset the store, sign into a local account and...
  9. Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in

Built-in apps, like Microsoft Store, and Xbox app cannot sign in: Hey, so I got the Game Pass for PC yesterday. I went to go install the Xbox app this morning to install the games, but Microsoft Store said I couldn't sign in, and gave me an error code, specifically 0x80070781. But I knew that I could also work around this by just getting...
  10. Store Apps and Office Apps cannot sign in

Store Apps and Office Apps cannot sign in: We are using Office 365 and some Store apps in which our user login with there Office365/Azure credentials. For about a month some user cannot login into their Office365 or Store apps. They are able to type in their mail address, but upon confirmation of that the login...