Windows 10: Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar

Discus and support Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot sign into any xbox app other than console companion or the Microsoft store. I have bought games that I am no longer able to play for whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TylerClem, Apr 17, 2021.

1. TylerClem Win User

Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar

I cannot sign into any xbox app other than console companion or the Microsoft store. I have bought games that I am no longer able to play for whatever reason. Every time I click Sign In, it pops a blank window up for less than half a second and then immediately closes that window. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting it, factory reset, uninstall and reinstall, restarting services.. Nothing seems to work.

:)

TylerClem, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar

1. Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign Xbox

2. Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.: My Xbox app and Game bar have not been working for quite a while until recently it allowed me to use the social tab in the game bar without the Xbox app... until today when it randomly stopped working. I've looked at many different forums that provided assistance but are now...
  3. Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and Game Bar not working/not signing in.: My Xbox app and Game bar have not been working for quite a while until recently it allowed me to use the social tab in the game bar without the Xbox app... until today when it randomly stopped working. I've looked at many different forums that provided assistance but are now...
  4. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  5. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  6. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  7. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  8. The Xbox App and game bar won't let me sign in to Xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Xbox App and game bar won't let me sign in to Xbox: When I click "sign in" the mini-window opens up, flickers a few times and then closes.The Microsoft account for windows is the same one as my xbox account.This isn't happening anywhere else, I can sign in through chrome, but NOT in any windows app....
  9. Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can's Sign to Xbox - Game Bar: Hey there, Game bar opens just fine and looks normal, but the "Sign Into Xbox" button doesn't do anything. Clicking it goes no where and I have followed all steps listed here:...
  10. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0