Windows 10: Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

Discus and support Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have uninstalled updates KB5017380 and KB5017500 manually and Yahoo mail's web version is working again. However, Windows has reinstalled them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by armadilloHi, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

Hi, I have uninstalled updates KB5017380 and KB5017500 manually and Yahoo mail's web version is working again. However, Windows has reinstalled them both automatically. Should I disable these updates?

:)

armadilloHi, Sep 27, 2022

2. "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

The "Stay signed in" box is ticked but I have to enter my email address and password manually or call upon Roboform to do it.
    In the latter case, it's a two step process. It first enters my email address and I then have to tell it to put my password in (fill boxes etc).

Most frustrating.

What do I need to do so that Yahoo Mail obeys "Stay signed in" ?

Syncopator, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

I was setting up my Yahoo account in the Windows Mail App. I received this from Yahoo:

Ztruker, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

YAHOO MAIL and email apps

Hi clayto

Yahoo has been going through some changes as Verizon lays its hands around the product. You get messages if you try to access the web view on the old IE with a desire to push you to a new browser.

I recognize you are using app I only mention as it relates to things happening at Yahoo.

Any chance you have two step verification on for Yahoo in which case you need an app password to access.

Just for my clarification, you are trying to access your Yahoo mail account through your Windows 10 mail app, correct?

You might also see if any Credentials are being stored in the Windows Credential Manager for Yahoo. (Click start, type Credential Manager)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

1. Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Yahoo

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot sign in to yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to yahoo mail: work for 10+ years , suddenly stop* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-yahoo-mail/a7063b41-5116-4972-8d8d-4e0e9a61f2ba
  6. Cannot sign in to yahoo mail

Cannot sign in to yahoo mail: work for 10+ years , suddenly stop* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-yahoo-mail/a7063b41-5116-4972-8d8d-4e0e9a61f2ba
  7. Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates: Hi, I have uninstalled updates KB5017380 and KB5017500 manually and Yahoo mail's web version is working again. However, Windows has reinstalled them both automatically. Should I disable these updates?...
  8. Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign into Yahoo Mail Web after KB5017380 and KB5017500 updates: Hi, I have uninstalled updates KB5017380 and KB5017500 manually and Yahoo mail's web version is working again. However, Windows has reinstalled them both automatically. Should I disable these updates?...
  9. Windows mail cannot load Yahoo mail's captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows mail cannot load Yahoo mail's captcha: Hi,The Windows Live Mail application cannot load Yahoo Mail's Captcha.I am trying to add my yahoo email account to the Windows Mail app. I have tried adding it as a yahoo account/advanced setup. I have tried uninstalling and clearing the cache.The problem is shown in the...
  10. Cannot access my Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access my Yahoo mail: Using windows 10, I have suddenly been unable to open my Yahoo mail. I can access the Yahoo.com website, SOMETIMES I can successfully sign into my Yahoo account and even preview my mail when clicking on "Mail". Other times I cannot even sign into the account. On the times I...