Windows 10: Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option

Discus and support Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought 5 identical computers and set them up the same with the id "Finances". On one I then entered my company ID to download software, but could... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeoffAIC, Jul 24, 2020.

1. GeoffAIC Win User

Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option

I bought 5 identical computers and set them up the same with the id "Finances". On one I then entered my company ID to download software, but could not log in because the system was forcing me to use MS Authenticator to approve my login, which I do not use. So I rebooted the machine but now the initial id Finances is not available as the machine ID. How can I recover it so this machine is back to its initial state?

:)

GeoffAIC, Jul 24, 2020
  2. GeoffAIC Win User

Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option

I bought 5 identical computers and set them up the same with the id "Finances". On one I then entered my company ID to download software, but could not log in because the system was forcing me to use MS Authenticator to approve my login, which I do not
    use. So I rebooted the machine but now the initial id Finances is not available as the machine ID. How can I recover it so this machine is back to its initial state?

GeoffAIC, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot sign on with the machine ID I set up because it is not displayed as an option - Similar Threads - Cannot sign machine

2. No windows hello options appear in Accounts > Sign-in options, so I cannot set up a PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows hello options appear in Accounts > Sign-in options, so I cannot set up a PIN.: Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options and the only options are for, Security Key, Password and Picture Password. No Windows Hello options are there. I am only interested in PIN Windows Hello which is not there.As per responses to similar questions I have:scanned and...
  3. No windows hello options appear in Accounts > Sign-in options, so I cannot set up a PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows hello options appear in Accounts > Sign-in options, so I cannot set up a PIN.: Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options and the only options are for, Security Key, Password and Picture Password. No Windows Hello options are there. I am only interested in PIN Windows Hello which is not there.As per responses to similar questions I have:scanned and...
  4. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  5. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  6. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

7. I cannot open sign in options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot open sign in options.: I cannot open sign in options.but when i try doing it the setting get stopped and gets stuck.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-sign-in-options/3814c16d-7d87-476b-9e7e-6134ea3ab1f6
  8. I cannot open sign in options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open sign in options.: I cannot open sign in options.but when i try doing it the setting get stopped and gets stuck.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-sign-in-options/3814c16d-7d87-476b-9e7e-6134ea3ab1f6
  9. I cannot open sign in options.

10. Cannot set up Fingerprint using Sign-in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot set up Fingerprint using Sign-in options: Hi, I use to log into my windows 10 using finger print reader. However just recently i foolishly decided to add another finger print. When I did it, it asked my for my PIN, but I had forgotten it so I deleted it and then when I press "Add" under PIN my computer does...