Windows 10: Cannot sign up as Windows Developer

Discus and support Cannot sign up as Windows Developer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have made a HoloLens app that I would like to put on the store. I have made (or reactivated, not sure) a partner center account. In this partner... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HoloLady, Jul 1, 2019.

1. HoloLady Win User

Cannot sign up as Windows Developer

I have made a HoloLens app that I would like to put on the store. I have made (or reactivated, not sure) a partner center account. In this partner center account I see "MPN" and "REFERRALS".

I see myself in the MPN users, but when I try to sign up for the "Windows Developer program" through https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/directory I get a screen saying "Get started with Windows apps" with a button saying "Sign up now".

However when I click it it says

"Sign in with another account

You are signed in as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which is not associated with a Partner Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following:

• - Sign in with an Azure AD user account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that you’d like to register for a new Partner Center account

Sign in with another account"

I have no idea how to fix this or what to do. I contacted support but they didn't really help, saying I need to be "associated" with the partner center account I have trough a global admin. But the global admin didn't know how to do that. Anyone been trough this and know

:)

HoloLady, Jul 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2019
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 1, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Asetek Signs Data Center Product Development Agreement

Asetek announced today the signing of a development agreement with a major player in the data center space. The end-goal of the development agreement is to have products in the market before year-end and resulting revenue to have significant impact on Asetek's future data center business. The name of the partner will be disclosed at a later date.

"This development agreement is the direct result of several years of collaboration and I am very pleased that we have come this far with our partner. I expect this is the major breakthrough we have been waiting for," said André Sloth Eriksen, CEO and founder of Asetek.

Current data center OEM customers include Fujitsu, Penguin and CRAY. Asetek's RackCDU D2C liquid cooling is used in nine installations in the TOP500 list of the fastest supercomputers in the world, and in nine installations in the Green500 list of the world's most energy efficient supercomputers.

btarunr, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot sign up as Windows Developer - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Developer

2. Microsoft Developer account sign up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Developer account sign up not working: This is just one of the endless gotchas if you try to sign up for Microsoft Developer in the Microsoft Partner centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-developer-account-sign-up-not-working/13e2f325-2924-4fbc-acd1-4e6091111181
  3. Microsoft Developer account sign up not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Developer account sign up not working: This is just one of the endless gotchas if you try to sign up for Microsoft Developer in the Microsoft Partner centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-developer-account-sign-up-not-working/13e2f325-2924-4fbc-acd1-4e6091111181
  4. cannot see for developers option on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot see for developers option on windows 11: Need to enable dev mode on my pc - i upgraded to windows 11 and now i cannot see the option for For Deveopers at all - I am the only user on the pc, and i had dev mode enabled when it was running windows 10 - please help as i need it for my job...
  5. cannot see for developers option on windows 11

cannot see for developers option on windows 11: Need to enable dev mode on my pc - i upgraded to windows 11 and now i cannot see the option for For Deveopers at all - I am the only user on the pc, and i had dev mode enabled when it was running windows 10 - please help as i need it for my job...
  6. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  7. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  8. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

9. Cannot sign in into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in into windows: I have been having some hibernation/sleep issues through my power settings on my laptop, so I disabled a lot of items that start up. The changes that I made disabled the ability to use my pin. I have no other options to log in. I have done some research on other threads about...
  10. Hardware Developer Program - Where can I get help ? I cannot sign in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Developer Program - Where can I get help ? I cannot sign in.: Thanks for reading. I am at a loss after heaps of reading and being sent from one page to another, as to how I register and start using the Hardware Developer Program. This link, when selecting Create an Account, just keeps looping back to the same page....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you are signed in as nchakravorty@empirxhealth.com which is not associated with a partner center account. if you believe this is an error try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following: