Windows 10: Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails

Discus and support Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to sign up for Microsoft Imagine at this link here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/students/ When I got the confirmation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShadowHead745, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails

Hello,

I am trying to sign up for Microsoft Imagine at this link here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/students/

When I got the confirmation email sent to my .edu email, it gives me an error message with the following:

Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the following transaction ID and message code.

The ID and message code follow after.

I tried live Microsoft support and they directed me here. There is something wrong with my account that I myself cannot fix, there are other similar instances to my problem, such as here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/5121/access-denied-for-students.html

Ultimately, I am trying to receive Developer Mode on my Xbox, but this error is preventing me from getting my license I need to activate it.

Any assistance is appreciated, thank you.

:)

ShadowHead745, Nov 24, 2020

2. 29.99 for Windows 7 home premium edition with a .edu email account

i wish i had a .edu email address

codyjansen, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 24, 2020
  4. lilkiduno Win User

Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails

lilkiduno, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails

1. Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Microsoft

2. I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store: I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-with-my-edu-account-on-microsoft/d07498d3-ea00-44f9-8158-58a64c0eca4f
  3. I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store: I can't sign in with my edu account on microsoft store* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-with-my-edu-account-on-microsoft/d07498d3-ea00-44f9-8158-58a64c0eca4f
  4. cannot sign in to Microsoft online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot sign in to Microsoft online: Whenever I try to sign using an alternative pin, for instance, I get an error saying that they are having trouble signing me in.: This is so frustrating as I am usually prompted to sign in many times in one session. Using the shorter alternative obviously is the way to go but...
  5. cannot sign in to Microsoft online

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot sign in to Microsoft online: Whenever I try to sign using an alternative pin, for instance, I get an error saying that they are having trouble signing me in.: Request Id: cc2a19ac-fc00-4186-894c-4daba7ed3200 Correlation Id: 11f5570c-27a5-45aa-a84b-6eb987786be1 Timestamp: 2022-10-12T23:48:40Z Message:...
  6. How do I sign up for a Microsoft account with my .edu email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I sign up for a Microsoft account with my .edu email?: I need to sign up for a MS account using my .edu email so that I can get the free Office 365 subscription. However, when I try to create a MS email it only allows me to use @ outlook.com or @ hotmail.com I am missing something here? submitted by /u/Surfer949 [link]...
  7. Cannot sign into the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot sign into the Microsoft Store: As the title says I can’t sign into the Microsoft Store. When I try sign in and I click the button to sign in it just does nothing. I’ve searched it up and tried everything but to no avail. Any help at all would be appreciated submitted by /u/IsMaithLiomPaisti101 [link]...
  8. Cannot add child account to Microsoft Family with edu domain

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add child account to Microsoft Family with edu domain: Hi there, I've been happily using MS Family for both of my children for years now. It's the best parental control system I've found, so well done MS on that front. My eldest child has now entered high school and has been given a school laptop. They have full admin rights...
  9. Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store: I have a business laptop. When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my business account, I get a message that says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist... When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my personal account, I get the message "We...
  10. Microsoft Imagine for Institutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Imagine for Institutions: What is Microsoft Imagine? Microsoft Imagine is the program that provides collegiate student developers, especially those who attend top CS universities, with the tools, resources and experiences needed to turn innovative ideas into reality. Welcome to Microsoft...