Windows 10: Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.

Discus and support Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after i press "OK" its takes like 5 mins and showsWindows Hello is enabled I have removed this account from my pc and tried logging in again but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by electrqnx, Jun 28, 2022.

1. electrqnx Win User

Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.

after i press "OK" its takes like 5 mins and showsWindows Hello is enabled I have removed this account from my pc and tried logging in again but still the same issueI have changed this account's passwordI restarted the computer and I have tried adding another account and it still shows thisPlease Help.

:)

electrqnx, Jun 28, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 28, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more. - Similar Threads - Cannot signin microsoft

2. Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store: When I am trying to add a 3-rd account I cannot do that becase of 'Windows Hello'. Like I am entering password and after that I have to use my 'Windows Hello' PIN to sing-in, but the 'Windows Hello' window does not opens. There is no error message by the way.Is there anyway...
  3. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  4. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Store or Xbox App: I have seen other posts about this ranging last month to a year ago, but there is still no answer, so I will ask again. I recently bought a brand new PC which came with Windows 11 pre-installed. Main issue: I used my main account as the "primary" Microsoft account for my PC,...
  5. Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Cannot Switch Microsoft Accounts in Store or Xbox App: I have seen other posts about this ranging last month to a year ago, but there is still no answer, so I will ask again. I recently bought a brand new PC which came with Windows 11 pre-installed. Main issue: I used my main account as the "primary" Microsoft account for my PC,...
  6. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  7. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  8. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.: after i press "OK" its takes like 5 mins and showsWindows Hello is enabled I have removed this account from my pc and tried logging in again but still the same issueI have changed this account's passwordI restarted the computer and I have tried adding another account and it...
  10. Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account: Hi, I cannot login into the microsoft store. I get this error. I can't be sure this is related, however here's some info in case it helps: in the past few months I created a second account I use for work. My login screen used to display different photos of landscapes and...