Windows 10: Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

Discus and support Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; At the last step of logging in using Microsoft account there's no other options unfortunately it will ask you to set up PIN. After clicking next it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CSDI, Apr 22, 2022.

1. CSDI Win User

Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

At the last step of logging in using Microsoft account there's no other options unfortunately it will ask you to set up PIN. After clicking next it will show PIN cannot be created. The only two options are skip and retry. The skip button will send me back to initial password screen and back to the beginning of the loop.I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with all these threads and there's no good solution for this:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-loop-when-asked-to-set-up-account-pin/67987bf8-82f7-44a9-80de-bbc536b9305bhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w

:)

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 22, 2022
  4. Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

PC Reset stuck on create a PIN

Hi All,

I have just performed a PC reset in an attempt to fix an issue it seems to have completely failed to fix, and now I cannot access my PC at all. It has requested I create a PIN, but the on screen keyboard has been removed and it won't recognise the keyboard
    I am using right now on my other PC in order to type this.

I am now stuck, I cannot skip the step or set it up later, I cannot access the PC, I cannot set up a PIN, it is extremely frustrating and seems an unncessary step to make mandatory at this stage when I have just set a username and password.

Any recommendations please?

LillyHill1, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

1. Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop - Similar Threads - Cannot skip create

2. Stuck in hello pin login loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in hello pin login loop: Im stuck in a loop where I cant login to my laptop.I enter my login details then it wants me to create a pin. I click next Then it says something went wrong, we werent able to set up your pin, you can try again or skip this step and try again later. I select try again with no...
  3. Loop at login when asked to create a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop at login when asked to create a PIN: February 27, 2023 My non technical husband went to login to his windows computer. He had forgotten his password so changed it.Select sign nPop up screen requests password, password enteredNext popup is create PIN, next is only choice so selected.Something went wrongWe weren’t...
  4. Loop at login when asked to create a PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loop at login when asked to create a PIN: February 27, 2023 My non technical husband went to login to his windows computer. He had forgotten his password so changed it.Select sign nPop up screen requests password, password enteredNext popup is create PIN, next is only choice so selected.Something went wrongWe weren’t...
  5. Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop: Hello! I recently purchased a Langmuir CNC machine system and one of the steps is to log into a Microsoft account to access the application. As per the instructions included, I created a Microsoft account. After creating a login, it asks me to create a “Hello PIN” in the...
  6. Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop

Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop: Hello! I recently purchased a Langmuir CNC machine system and one of the steps is to log into a Microsoft account to access the application. As per the instructions included, I created a Microsoft account. After creating a login, it asks me to create a “Hello PIN” in the...
  7. Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create Hello PIN - Stuck in login loop: Hello! I recently purchased a Langmeyer system and one of the steps is to log into a Microsoft account to access the application. As per the instructions included, I created a Microsoft account. After creating a login, it asks me to create a “Hello PIN” in the pop-up window....
  8. [Solved] Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Solved] Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop: At the last step of logging in using Microsoft account there's no other options unfortunately it will ask you to set up PIN. After clicking next it will show PIN cannot be created. The only two options are skip and retry. The skip button will send me back to initial password...
  9. Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop: At the last step of logging in using Microsoft account there's no other options unfortunately it will ask you to set up PIN. After clicking next it will show PIN cannot be created. The only two options are skip and retry. The skip button will send me back to initial password...
  10. Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop

Cannot skip create PIN when login and stuck in loop: At the last step of logging in using Microsoft account there's no other options unfortunately it will ask you to set up PIN. After clicking next it will show PIN cannot be created. The only two options are skip and retry. The skip button will send me back to initial password...