Windows 10: Cannot start an application automatically on French computers

Discus and support Cannot start an application automatically on French computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The program Openedge Remote management Client RCM will not start automatically when windows startup, the issue is only on computers with the French... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohSay, Mar 17, 2021.

1. MohSay Win User

Cannot start an application automatically on French computers

The program Openedge Remote management Client RCM will not start automatically when windows startup, the issue is only on computers with the French language as the operating system. If I install the operating system in English there is no problem starting the RCM, but if I install the Operating system in French on the same computer the RCM won't start automatically.

The computers are on workgroup not on the Domain.

I have already contacted OpenEdge but I was told that is not an issue with the application itself since it starts fine on English computers.

I have put in a workaround runasadmin to bypass the issue. I need a permanent resolution to the problem.

Thank you.

:)

MohSay, Mar 17, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Few applications in Windows 10 are in english instead of french

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. With which applications are you facing this issue?

2. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest that you try the steps below and check if it helps.

• On the search bar type “Control Panel” and then go to “Clock, Language and Region”.
    • Click on “Language” and on the left pane, locate “Advance Settings” and click on it.
    • Make sure that “Override for windows display language” drop down box is set as French.
    • Click on “OK” and restart your system and check if it resolves your issue.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 17, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Cannot start an application automatically on French computers :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot start an application automatically on French computers - Similar Threads - Cannot start application

2. Computer cannot start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot start: For some context, I was updating my windows 11 and I think my battery ran out and my computer turned off. I have an asus tuf A15. I didnt think this was a big problem so I just turned my computer on. Afterwards, the screen went into "undoing changes made to your computer". It...
  3. Computer cannot start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot start: For some context, I was updating my windows 11 and I think my battery ran out and my computer turned off. I have an asus tuf A15. I didnt think this was a big problem so I just turned my computer on. Afterwards, the screen went into "undoing changes made to your computer". It...
  4. Automatically Sync Time when computer starts or when an application is launched

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Sync Time when computer starts or when an application is launched: HelloI'm trying to figure out how Time Sync feature within Windows 10 can be automated.I use RSA SecureID, which is linked to system date and time. At times, I need to manually sync time to make sure RSA generates correct token ID.How can I make sure Time syncs everytime...
  5. Automatically Sync Time when computer starts or when an application is launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Sync Time when computer starts or when an application is launched: HelloI'm trying to figure out how Time Sync feature within Windows 10 can be automated.I use RSA SecureID, which is linked to system date and time. At times, I need to manually sync time to make sure RSA generates correct token ID.How can I make sure Time syncs everytime...
  6. Automatically Sync Time when computer starts or when an application is launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. French Language Package Cannot Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    French Language Package Cannot Install: HELP: I have purchased a new computer. I need to install the French language bundle. However, when I go to the drop-down box with the 'selection of languages listed' there are no other languages listed - only English. I need the french package for my work. How do I...
  8. Web application is displaying words in French

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web application is displaying words in French: Web application is displaying words in French (see attached) When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all of the headings are in French. can you advise how to show the headings/words in english?...
  9. Cannot start application (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start application (0xc000007b): I get this error saying 'The application couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.' (I think you know what I'm talking about) while trying to run new games Sekiro, Borderlands, etc. I googled about how to fix it but none of the solutions have...
  10. Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor: I want to download chrome but it is not downloading and given this err PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.17763.0 (Win32NT) Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000 System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C clr.dll : 4.7.3362.0 built by:...