Windows 10: Cannot start windows 10

Discus and support Cannot start windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; URGENT. I run a laptop with Windows 10 Pro but when I started it this morning it asked for a PIN number and a password rather than my usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sallySmithson, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Cannot start windows 10

URGENT. I run a laptop with Windows 10 Pro but when I started it this morning it asked for a PIN number and a password rather than my usual fingerpirnt. It won't recognise either the PIN, the password, or my fingerprint. How can I recover from this an regain access to my laptop?

:)

sallySmithson, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Cannot start windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot start windows 10

1. Cannot start windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot start

2. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  3. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  4. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  6. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  7. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up cannot repair your PC problem: Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it...
  9. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

Start up cannot repair your PC problem: Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it...
  10. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...