Windows 10: Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure

Discus and support Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everything was working fine until earlier this week. My Audible books will no long stream I get the message 'Cannot play this title. Error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nanny Donut, May 21, 2020.

1. Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure

Everything was working fine until earlier this week. My Audible books will no long stream I get the message

'Cannot play this title. Error message 0xc00d36b2. The request in invalid in the current state'

I've tried to google fixes but it's all gobbledegook to me. Any simple help you can give would be appreciated.

My window update failed I've tried to do it again but I get the message 0x80240438

I also had a problem screen sharing to my TV but have managed to fix that by troubleshooting Bluetooth and it was fixed.

:)

Nanny Donut, May 21, 2020

2. Amazon audible books on the surface original

One of the many things I have not been able to do with this computer is listen to my audible books. I'm not computer savvy so if anybody can step by step a process to download and listen to my audible books from amazon. I have the original surface with
    RT. I'd appreciate any help.

LindaSpiewak, May 21, 2020
  3. garym123 Win User
    Amazon audible books on the surface original

You should be able to go to the audible web site, sign in and stream a book. It's called the cloud player.

No way to download to the RT now without the amazon app

garym123, May 21, 2020
  4. Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure

Nokia N8 and Audible Books

Pick 5320 from the phone list. It works, sort of, with this.

What does work:

- Audio through Bluetooth or FM transmitter

- Local content can be played. Download books to your PC and copy to the phone with Audible Manager.

What does NOT work:

- Playing through speaker or wired earphones

- Using the fast backward/forward buttons on the screen doesn't work properly. You can't hold a 'button' down and have the player continue going backward or forward. You have to keep tapping the button.

Another option: buy and iPod and use it for Audible books. Forget about the N8 ever getting a supported Audible player. With the iPod you can play enhanced format audiobooks - much better sound quality.

lillracksingen, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure

1. Cannot stream Audible books and windows update failure - Similar Threads - Cannot stream Audible

2. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  3. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  4. Stream book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stream book: I can not acces the home menu or internet options at bottom bar of the home screan. Can this be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-book/5598d6d5-d71f-4606-922d-d8c229c0abf7
  5. Amazon audible

Amazon audible: For some reason my PC window 10 won't open audible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-audible/8e7cb1a3-e043-4a95-bd2b-ef4207475e50
  6. Cannot activate media streaming.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot activate media streaming.: When I turn on media streaming it tells me that media streaming is not turned on so when I go into Windows service administration tools and try to started their windows could not start the window media player network sharing services services on local computer comes up with...
  7. Windows Update failure, 0x8000ffff Failed to stream data from file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update failure, 0x8000ffff Failed to stream data from file.: Install Windows from WDS (1809 in this case, but same on previous). Go to Windows Update, click Check For Updates, get this back straight away: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...
  8. Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv

in Browsers and Email
    Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv: Asus Q552 windows 10, just install Creators update 4/13! Now cannot Stream Xfinity live tv on Google Chrome, or any other browser ! Windows update did something I can't undo. SCREWED again! 82199
  9. Audible Manager and Windows 10, help transfering books to Sansa Clip

Audible Manager and Windows 10, help transfering books to Sansa Clip: Hi All! My wife uses a Sandisk Sansa Clip mp3 player to listen to audio books from Amazons Audible. I was hoping that the new Audible Windows 10 app would let me transfer the audible books to her Sansa Clip, but it doesn't. The Windows app just downloads the books, which...
  10. Cannot "Turn on media streaming"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot "Turn on media streaming": After upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win 10 media streaming is off and when the "Turn on media streaming" button is selected there is no effect, no error message, no action. Since this feature was on before the upgrade I'm assuming some dependent services where either turned off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is audible download manager

2. audible title streaming invalid