Windows 10: Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken?

Discus and support Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think this issue is related to one posted at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JCW2, Jun 27, 2020.

1. JCW2 Win User

Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken?

I think this issue is related to one posted at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-d69a-47bf-aa05-15091a0447e9?tm=1589658144016, which never received an answer:

On my Windows 10 Pro 1909 machine I just tried to stream music from a Web site to my Bluetooth-capable hi-fi system, a task that is completely transparent from my Android cell phone. I was able to connect the computer to the Bluetooth device just fine, and the name of that device then appeared as "Headphones" as opposed to "Speakers," for whatever reason as the selected output device in my Sound settings. The volume indicator there shows that sound is playing, but no sound comes out of the hi-fi.

Is this a common problem? Is there a straightforward solution? -- JCW2

:)

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Jun 27, 2020
  3. bahreex Win User
    Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

Hi All,

I am on Win 10 Update 1903.

I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets.

I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow Discovery is enabled already.

When I Press the Connect button after selecting the paired device in Settings-->Devices-->Bluetooth, I get a message as shown in Figure-1 below:

Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device:  Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken? [​IMG]

Figure-1

Below Figure-2 shows how my Bluetooth devices appear in Device Manager:

Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device:  Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken? [​IMG]

Figure-2

And the below Figure-3 shows how my Audio devices look in Device Manager - Please note none of the BT Headsets appear here :

Figure-3

Please help.

bahreex, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken?

cant stream music from PC to my device

Help me to stream music from PC to my device. They are both linked and active but the music list does not show up.

DAVIDIgobwa64, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken?

1. Cannot Stream Music from Internet to BT Device: Is Windows 10 Sound Completely Broken? - Similar Threads - Cannot Stream Music

2. Windows 10 completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely broken: Howdy, today i ran into an issue that has completely thrown my plans of completijg an online course soon of the rails, burst into flames and into murky waters. After updating the game Anthem and movijg its fioes from my old hard drive to a mew one, origin began to freeze,...
  3. Cannot see BT devices that ARE connected to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot see BT devices that ARE connected to windows 10: Guys, theres an issue with my windows 10 thats driving me nuts! I can connect all my bt devices and use it. But i cant see the devices on my bluetooth settings. Ive tryed many things, incluiding unistall each of the devices and even the drivers with no luck yet. Even with...
  4. Cannot "see" BT devices that ARE connected

Cannot "see" BT devices that ARE connected: Guys, theres an issue with my windows 10 thats driving me nuts! I can connect all my bt devices and use it. But i cant see the devices on my bluetooth settings. Ive tryed many things, incluiding unistall each of the devices and even the drivers with no luck yet. Even with...
  5. cannot remove $WINDOWS~BT

cannot remove $WINDOWS~BT: This damned thing is taking up 20GB on my boot drive. I know it's a temporary folder, but it won't allow me to remove it. I can't delete it manually, nor will running commands as admin work, because it continually denies access. takeown /F C:\$Windows.~BT* /R /A icacls...
  6. Cannot change sound output from defaults Speakers to Headphones/BT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot change sound output from defaults Speakers to Headphones/BT: Hi. I have strange problem with my Ryzen 3600 and Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B450 AORUS ELITE (AM4) based PC. Windows built 1909: - even I change default sound output to Headphones connected by Jack and cable, there are still only Speakers playing, - system does react on...
  7. music over rides video sound when streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    music over rides video sound when streaming: music over rides video sound when streaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-over-rides-video-sound-when-streaming/6e126f64-ec2c-47f2-8083-6162afa8f1a1
  8. BT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT DEVICE: HOW CAN I RENAME A BT DEVICE ON WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bt-device/23955ac0-4933-496a-95df-1771430f550d
  9. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  10. Divert internet streaming music through media player

in Windows 10 Support
    Divert internet streaming music through media player: I listen to several music stations on the internet. The resulting sound is pretty good but there is no means of fine tuning, like equalizer. Is it possible to divert the audio through, say, Winamp? 76756