Windows 10: Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10.

Discus and support Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot stream any content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10. Any thoughts on what is wrong? I have other Win10 systems on my network that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skyflier6, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Skyflier6 Win User

Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10.

I cannot stream any content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10. Any thoughts on what is wrong? I have other Win10 systems on my network that work fine, so I know that it is not a network issue, but something specific to this one system.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

:)

Skyflier6, Oct 3, 2019
  2. PJLLB Win User

No Streaming Sound in IE 11on SP4 for Some Sites -- Edge Works Fine

On my Surface Pro 4, when using IE 11 some web site streaming (e.g. CNN Go, MSNBC Live, etc.) have no audio (video is fine), while other audio is fine (e.g. YouTube). The same sites stream fine on the SP4 in Edge, and stream fine on my desktop using both IE 11 and Edge. It appears that HTML5 sites are fine but Flash sites are not. I've looked at all of the places I could think of (Flash and audio settings, etc.) but cannot seem to find what's causing no audio of some streams in IE on the SP4.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

PJLLB, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Double Audio Feed while streaming live video on Microsoft Edge

I am experiencing a problem with double audio feed, one over the other, while streaming live video content in Microsoft Edge. My OS is Windows 10.

RandallGeiger, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10.

Double Audio Feed while streaming live video on Microsoft Edge

Hi Randall,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the double Audio Feed while streaming live video on Microsoft Edge.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you facing this issue only on Microsoft Edge browser?

2. Are you facing this issue on video applications (example windows media player)?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like

• Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Method 2: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

1. Press
    Windows key +X, select Control panel.

2. Change the
    view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on
    troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

4. Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10.

1. Cannot stream video or audio content from web sites in Edge or IE in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Cannot stream video

2. Redirect sites from IE to Microsoft Edge using Group Policy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Redirect sites from IE to Microsoft Edge using Group Policy in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge has been nurtured in such a way that it now competes with some of the best browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. Internet Explorer is on the way out and so it is time for businesses to migrate to Microsoft Edge. Therefore, you may want to learn how to...
  3. Cant stream video or audio

in Browsers and Email
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  4. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  5. Audio pops and tears on Youtube and any type of video streaming site.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio pops and tears on Youtube and any type of video streaming site.: I must say that I've looked into this problem for quite a long time now. Here are some of my observations. Upgraded HDD to SSD, thinking it was the dying HDD that was the cause of the problem but that did not help. Discovered LatencyMon and gave that a shot. As long as I'm...
  6. Video playback stutter from local and streamed content

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback stutter from local and streamed content: Hi all Is it actually possible to get completely smooth video playback on Windows 10? I have tried everything. Updated drivers, clean re-install, upgraded GPU from 970 to 1070. Out of desperation I then bought another i7 PC just to see if it was my hardware was at fault...
  7. Audio ahead of video streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  8. cannot access web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  9. No Streaming Sound in IE 11on SP4 for Some Sites -- Edge Works Fine

in Browsers and Email
    No Streaming Sound in IE 11on SP4 for Some Sites -- Edge Works Fine: On my Surface Pro 4, when using IE 11 some web site streaming (e.g. CNN Go, MSNBC Live, etc.) have no audio (video is fine), while other audio is fine (e.g. YouTube). The same sites stream fine on the SP4 in Edge, and stream fine on my desktop using both IE 11 and Edge. It...
  10. Streaming web content from one 'server' to Multi-HDTV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming web content from one 'server' to Multi-HDTV: I am dated on things HTPC/Home-Entertainment and need a puzzle piece: What is the right way to pull content off the web [say PBS documentaries from their site] and make available to all the HDTV's connected by ethernet and COAX to household fabric? Presumably the same...