Windows 10: Cannot submit question

Discus and support Cannot submit question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a question I have filled out but cannot submit it. I entered all the info including the subject, the details and then at the bottom clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TemporaryUser0101, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Cannot submit question

I have a question I have filled out but cannot submit it. I entered all the info including the subject, the details and then at the bottom clicked on Windows, Windows 10, and Windows Update and no matter what I do, when I click on submit, nothing happens. I have never experienced this before and have been trying for two days to get the question submitted.

What is wrong?

:)

TemporaryUser0101, Feb 15, 2020

2. Submitting VBIOS to database using GPU-Z

Maybe a stupid question, but:
    How do I submit a VBIOS to the database using GPU-Z?

The database's page says that GPU-Z can be used to submit BIOSes, but I haven't been able to find that option in GPU-Z.

Thanks,
    .NetRolller 3D

Oh, and also, I suggest reporting VBIOS build date instead of card release date - IMO it is a much more important piece of information.

EDIT: Found the option, but GPU-Z claims that the BIOS is already in the database. On the database page, though, only an older BIOS is listed for Quadro FX 770M.
    The BIOS file is attached.

.NetRolller 3D, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Jonny_doe Win User
    Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Marco Gav Win User

Cannot submit question

Turn off volume/music pop up

Hi,

We suggest that you submit your ideas as a feedback. You can submit a feedback by following these steps:

• Press Start button.

• Type Windows Feedback.

• Select Add new feedback.

• Fill out and submit the form.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot submit question

1. Cannot submit question - Similar Threads - Cannot submit question

2. cannot submit a scam report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot submit a scam report: cannot submit a scam report - it keeps refusing a correct on line form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-submit-a-scam-report/9220fe39-2935-408c-8303-a49a6e082e0e
  3. cannot submit a scam report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot submit a scam report: cannot submit a scam report - it keeps refusing a correct on line form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-submit-a-scam-report/9220fe39-2935-408c-8303-a49a6e082e0e
  4. cannot submit a scam report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?: I do not see a place to submit a question regarding MWB. My curser disappears behind the task bar on the remote screen. Otherwise, it is always visible. MWB works well except for this...Bob...
  6. Test Question. Delete if submitted.

Test Question. Delete if submitted.: Test Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-delete-if-submitted/70bc9b5b-473c-43e7-afa7-a8a794ba8a05
  7. I was unable to submit a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was unable to submit a question: I was unable to submit a question about Windows because "the title must be 2 to 200 characters long". Whatwhere is the title located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-unable-to-submit-a-question/a12ee8f4-6612-4cf4-ab9d-ff616ce45766
  8. Why can't I submit a question?

Why can't I submit a question?: I've been trying all morning to submit a question, but every time I click "Submit," it either grinds away without submitting the question or tells me I can't submit right now and to try again later. What's going on here? Have I somehow been blacklisted? What is going haywire?...
  9. Having problems with submitting a question/discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with submitting a question/discussion: TEST Having problems with submitting a question/discussion. Press 'Submit' button and it turns light blue but nothing happens. Get the red do not enter symbol when I hover over the submit button....
  10. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844