Windows 10: Cannot switch out of s mode

Discus and support Cannot switch out of s mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Cannot switch out of s mode. Keep getting message something went wrong. Cannot sign in to store or to email account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by neocom1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. neocom1 Win User

Cannot switch out of s mode

Cannot switch out of s mode.

Keep getting message something went wrong.

Cannot sign in to store or to email account.

:)

neocom1, Aug 21, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Cannot switch out of s mode

Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Cannot switch out of s mode

1. Cannot switch out of s mode - Similar Threads - Cannot switch mode

2. Cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of S Mode: I bought an Asus Vivo laptop a few days ago and when I wanted to download google chrome or opera, I get a text telling that I couldn't and I could only download apps from the Microsoft store. After following some instructions, I tried to switch off s mode, but it keeps...
  3. Cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch out of S Mode: Just bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 3 to play the Sims and I cannot switch out of S mode. I've tried every work around and option available that I've googled and none of them work.I'm clicking the "get" button within the store and it does nothing, just then says "something...
  4. Cannot switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of S mode: The 'get' button does not work. I have tried different ways to access this and it still does not work. This is a new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-switch-out-of-s-mode/b8c6a9e9-8612-47d4-bb56-16d6ebaa25af
  5. Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!: I CANNOT for the life of me switch out of s mode. I have tried everything that I have found online. I have repaired and reset the microsoft store multiple times. I can click the get button in the app store, but it does nothing!! Switching out of s mode should not be this...
  6. Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!: I CANNOT for the life of me switch out of s mode. I have tried everything that I have found online. I have repaired and reset the microsoft store multiple times. I can click the get button in the app store, but it does nothing!! Switching out of s mode should not be this...
  7. Cannot switch out of s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot switch out of s mode: I have recently bought an HP windows 10 laptop for college, and the first thing I did upon setting up the computer was to turn s mode off. The next time I turned on my computer, it updated the bios and it turned s mode back on, somehow. Now, whenever I attempt to turn s mode...
  8. Cannot switch out of S mode

Cannot switch out of S mode: My laptop was out of S mode yesterday before I updated and restarted. Today when I tried to use an "unverified app" I noticed it had gone back into S mode. When I go into the Microsoft Store to switch out of it I click Get then a prompt comes up that says "Try again later,...
  9. Cannot switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot switch out of S mode: After getting 2 viruses in 2 months using s mode, i want to switch out and get 3rd party anti virus. I went i to mscinfig and checked the selection “boot” safe mode is not checked, so i am assuming i am out of s mode I did the traditional way and could not get to the...
  10. Cannot switch out of S mode.

Cannot switch out of S mode.: Hi, I just bought a computer in Windows 10 in S mode. I'm interested in switching to Windows 10. I found it on the store but there is no "get" button, making it impossible to switch. I really need to switch soon due to business. If anyone can help, that would be great....