Windows 10: cannot syn emails

Discus and support cannot syn emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error code 80048830 can anyone help? I have tried deleting the account and adding it back, I have internet connection and have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brendan Clark43, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Brendan Clark43 Win User

cannot syn emails

I keep getting this error code 80048830 can anyone help? I have tried deleting the account and adding it back, I have internet connection and have done a virus scan.

:)

Brendan Clark43, Nov 8, 2018
  2. S.
    s. Win User

syn cookie

hello,
    please i need to know how can i let the syn cookie work within requirments, i read that the syn cookie work automaticaly by the OS when a limit of the queue is exeeded,
    please how can i let the syn cookie work in a specific condition(not necessary that i am under attack)
    please is it possible???
    if yes, or may be yes, any one can help me, lead me to helpful links or suggest any thing i will be very thank
    best regard

3. roland Win User
    active syn

T Mobile HTC Touch Pro, will not syc with outlook, trouble shot with T Mobile, deleted active syn., reinstalled active syn., still will not syn in with mobile device. Checked the three usb ports on the computer and all have the same problem. Used different
    cable from the computer to the mobile device and same problem.

Have a spare phone same as listed above and we have the same problem

roland, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Justin Sor Win User

cannot syn emails

Window 10 Email / Calendar not syn between laptop and phone

Hi Richard,

We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Check that your phone is set to the correct date and time.

• Select Settings > Time and language >
      Date+time

• Turn Set date and time automatically to Off, and manually set the current date, time and zone.
    Remove your account then add it again.

• Go to Settings> Accounts> Email & app accounts.
    • Tap your Microsoft account.
    • Tap on Remove.
    • Then, add your account again.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

cannot syn emails

1. cannot syn emails - Similar Threads - cannot syn emails

2. cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot delete emails: cannot delete emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/20c53ef8-d95e-418f-a815-c9a00df4ba7e"
  3. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  4. Cannot print email in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot print email in Edge: I have hp printer. Everything else prints; scan, Word, internet site material. But printing directly from email does not work and error message indicates it has to do with a windows update (according to hp tech who looked it up). It appears that all the updates have been...
  5. cannot download images in my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot download images in my email: I have windows 10 and my emails are being received with a "download images" message. When selecting download images, nothing happens. Also, my emails are on my Apple iPhone but when I go to my laptop, I have to select " synch" to get those same emails. The process is...
  6. cannot print emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot print emails: I bought a Canon TR8520 printer today. I have it setup for wireless and can print from the internet but cannot print any emails. I called Canon support and they verified that the printer is connected and we printed a few items but we still could not print any emails. I was...
  7. Cannot add another email address

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add another email address: Hi all,,I have not had this comp very long and I am trying to add another email address to windows 10 mail app. I have one which is******@outlook.com and is my Microsoft account, and another ********@btinternet.com, which both are working ok. I want another address not...
  8. Cannot download a picture received in an email

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot download a picture received in an email: I am new to this computer and windows 10. I am trying to use as WALLPAPER a picture I received in an email but i cannot even save it. A right click only gives me the COPY option. 50859
  9. Cannot add secondary email.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add secondary email.: Ok as I cannot find if I have posted before like listing subscriptions I will have to post now so sorry if I have down so in the past. I have my main email set in outlook.live.com using hotmail. Now in 7 and 10 now I am having the greatest of difficulty in adding my...
  10. Cannot make Outlook 2016 Default Email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot make Outlook 2016 Default Email: I cannot make Outlook 2016 default email client. I try tru the setting...default and it looks like it is the default. Then I get an error window that says there is no email default and I should set it up in Outlook 2016. When I try it takes me back to settings...default. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. E-mail address Brennan @yahoo.com @gmail.com @hotmail.com 2018