Windows 10: cannot syn emails

Discus and support cannot syn emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error code 80048830 can anyone help? I have tried deleting the account and adding it back, I have internet connection and have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brendan Clark43, Nov 8, 2018.

1. cannot syn emails

I keep getting this error code 80048830 can anyone help? I have tried deleting the account and adding it back, I have internet connection and have done a virus scan.

:)

Brendan Clark43, Nov 8, 2018
  2. S.
    s. Win User

syn cookie

hello,
    please i need to know how can i let the syn cookie work within requirments, i read that the syn cookie work automaticaly by the OS when a limit of the queue is exeeded,
    please how can i let the syn cookie work in a specific condition(not necessary that i am under attack)
    please is it possible???
    if yes, or may be yes, any one can help me, lead me to helpful links or suggest any thing i will be very thank
    best regard

3. roland Win User
    active syn

T Mobile HTC Touch Pro, will not syc with outlook, trouble shot with T Mobile, deleted active syn., reinstalled active syn., still will not syn in with mobile device. Checked the three usb ports on the computer and all have the same problem. Used different
    cable from the computer to the mobile device and same problem.

Have a spare phone same as listed above and we have the same problem

roland, Nov 8, 2018
  4. cannot syn emails

Window 10 Email / Calendar not syn between laptop and phone

Hi Richard,

We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Check that your phone is set to the correct date and time.

• Select Settings > Time and language >
      Date+time

• Turn Set date and time automatically to Off, and manually set the current date, time and zone.
    Remove your account then add it again.

• Go to Settings> Accounts> Email & app accounts.
    • Tap your Microsoft account.
    • Tap on Remove.
    • Then, add your account again.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

cannot syn emails

1. cannot syn emails - Similar Threads - cannot syn emails

2. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  3. cannot login to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot login to email: cannot login to email with currently.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-to-email/dfcaf647-c073-414a-b63b-eb4c8845f76e
  4. googledrive dekstop not syn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    googledrive dekstop not syn: Dear all,my googledrive after install. After quit and re-open, pop up can't load @gmail.com. I already try:1 disconnect account and reconnect. also re-installed googledrivework fine before restart pc. 2 unblock windows firewall defense.but its seem like doesnt work. Thanks...
  5. Cannot receive emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot receive emails: I cannot receive emails from my Outlook....some emails come through, but others do not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/065dba14-6969-4acd-9a85-abfe99b9be0c
  6. My new email tells me I need to update my password or give the account permission to syn to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new email tells me I need to update my password or give the account permission to syn to...: Had to set up a new email account. Get a warning !, says I need to update password, didn't work or give the account permission to sync to this device. Any suggestions as how to do this for Windows 10? Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 clipboard syn to other computers

Windows 10 clipboard syn to other computers: While logged on to MS account, windows 10 clipboard fails to syn to other computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clipboard-syn-to-other-computers/3c639042-f995-4f11-84bf-413d3b87c3e8
  8. Cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot receive emails: Cannot receive email in my verizon email account. Lost the internet one day and everything was lost in my verizon email account and now cannot receive emails in my verizon email account....
  9. Cannot open email

Cannot open email: I need to open an email that's important but I keep getting a box coming up that says 'The requested operation requires elevation'. Can anyone tell me what it means and what I can do to get rid of it so I can see the email as soon as possible?...
  10. cannot delete emails

cannot delete emails: cannot delete emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/20c53ef8-d95e-418f-a815-c9a00df4ba7e"