Windows 10: Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it. Data sync and the loading is infinite... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nancy Browns, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

:)

Nancy Browns, Dec 12, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

1. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Cannot sync data

2. Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing: I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again after a while. So I installed it, got into the main menu, pressed Start, and it wants to sync my progress. Okay, I already played a good amount, so it's going to download my save game, like it has done all the previous times when I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.: Recently I decided to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Game Pass, shortly after it finished downloading I opened the game and attempted to play. Upon press enter to "start game" it forced me to sync data with Xbox because I had played before on Xbox. But, when it finished...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync: I'm stuck on this screen for some reason, and if I try to cancel it, the game keeps loading foreverI've already tried to do everything mentioned on this...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync: Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from January 2020 so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Sync.: Hallo, ich habe mir FH4 ursprünglich für meine Xbox One S gekauft. Ich bin nun aber auf einen PC umgestiegen und hab mir hierfür auch wieder FH4 installiert. Allerdings häng ich jetzt im ladescreen mit einem Fenster was mir sagt: "Daten werden synchronisiert... Wir sollten...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data: Forza is crashing after syncing with my cloud data on PC. It works when I start a new game. Is there some way to get the cloud data fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing-after-syncing-data/2ad503e5-79f5-45f4-a7e3-ba1b5e80425b
  8. Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync: I am having problems syncing Forza Horizon 4 on my pc. the game doesn't crash, just doesn't sync. The game loads, and starts the sync, SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DONE SOON...some time goes by at which point an error occurs and the sync stops. the pop-up window has this...
  9. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it. Data sync and the loading is infinite there....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 syncing data

2. horizon 4 cant sync progress pc

3. forza horizon 4 sync error

4. forza horizon 4 cant sync,
  5. horizon 4 windows 10 separate profile,
  6. forza horizon data sync error,
  7. data sync forza horizon 4 taking a while,
  8. cant sync account on forza 4,
  9. forza 4 could not sync data with cloud,
  10. froza 4 horizon pc wont sync,
  11. windows syncing data forza,