Windows 10: Cannot sync from Copy Paste app via One Drive

Discus and support Cannot sync from Copy Paste app via One Drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to access the syncing function (which I have paid for) from the app,Copy Paste, I get a response which no one, even the Developer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clayto222, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Clayto222 Win User

Cannot sync from Copy Paste app via One Drive

When I try to access the syncing function (which I have paid for) from the app,Copy Paste, I get a response which no one, even the Developer, understands.. This is the error message

"Message returned. Exception of type 'Microsoft. One Drive SDK. One Drive Exception' was thrown.'"

Can someone assist with this please?

:)

Clayto222, Aug 25, 2018

2. Copy and paste W10 not working when copy and pasting files in flash drive

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be gad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Is the issue with particular Flash drive?
    • Are you able to copy and past with in Windows?
    • What is the format of the Flash drive?
    To isolate the issue I suggest you check using the flash drive in different port and check. If the issue persists, I suggest you to check with different flash drive and check if you are facing the same issue.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with this issue further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 25, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot sync from Copy Paste app via One Drive - Similar Threads - Cannot sync Copy

2. How to recover the data copied to One Drive which was not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover the data copied to One Drive which was not in sync: I have recently copied a Chunk of important documents, Files etc. to my One Drive, but forgot to check that it is not synchronized . Is there anyway , I can recover those backup files....
  3. cannot copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot copy and paste: when I try and copy and paste, it works sometimes but other times not and have to restart my computer to get this working each time. is there a fix to this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-and-paste/1f31a423-e466-4bde-b3d9-8d4a9e301ee5
  4. cannot copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot copy and paste: when I try and copy and paste, it works sometimes but other times not and have to restart my computer to get this working each time. is there a fix to this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-copy-and-paste/1f31a423-e466-4bde-b3d9-8d4a9e301ee5
  5. Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't copy One Drive files using One Drive App: Very confused with the One Drive app. I wanted to copy some Word Files to One Note pages, but the only option is Copy To which looks like copying to another One Drive location. Why isn't there a Copy command?...
  6. Cut and Pasting from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cut and Pasting from one drive to another.: I was running out of space on my C drive. Would it be harmful for me to cut and paste a high memory folder from program files 86 cause any harmmainly games? I tried to allocate space to the C drive from a SSD but it wouldn't let me....
  7. I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore: I have Win 10 Latest update Lately I have not been able to copy a picture from my hard drive to say a persons timeline on Facebook. I can however use the FB messenger picture post tool and copy a picture from my file system to a messenger conversation. I can also...
  8. cannot copy paste WITH formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot copy paste WITH formatting: Hi, my computer used to copy and paste with formatting just fine. For a few weeks now it cannot copy and paste with formatting. I've tried ctrl + C and ctrl + V, but it doesn't work. I've also tried just using right clicks on the mouse and it does not work. This is not...
  9. Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to copy and paste from one monitor to another: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other ***Modified title from: I am using two monitors with windows 10. I cannot copy and paste from one monitor to the other***...
  10. cannot copy/paste images from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    cannot copy/paste images from any browser: I'd be grateful for any help. Windows 10 recently went wierd on me - it stopped doing a full copy paste from any web browser. I usually do my copy/paste over to an MS Word file and about 2 weeks ago all it copied was the text, no images? Odd? I use two methods to copy and...